MyFordTouch hacks, mods, updates, etc.

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Interior Upgrades' started by nummypuppies, Dec 8, 2013.

1. WestcoastST

WestcoastST Active Member

Per here are the part numbers for the camera and bracket:
    Camera: D2BZ-19G490-A $86.48
    Bracket: D2BZ-19H421-A $15.47
    Emblem: D2BZ-19H421-A $14.08

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
    Kevin R likes this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

What about the module and harness ?

4. WestcoastST

WestcoastST Active Member

I would think one would use lockpick, in order to allow the NAV unit to show the backup camera. Otherwise, dirtyblueshirt showed his Fiesta titanium rear view camera setup, which included the harness. I still do not think it would be plug and play, even with the harness, but could be wrong. Both methods I've seen (lockpick and NAV-TV) require a hardware box to program the MFT system. I'm looking for an OEM look, but also being able to use the rear view camera per lockpick (which is less expensive than NAV-TV).
  5. Kevin R

Kevin R Member

Has anyone confirmed one way or the other if the North American ST's have a wire for the camera already in place? If so, the factory camera and Lockpick would be a fairly easy install. If not, the biggest problem would be feeding the wire all the way from the hatch to the Lockpick.
  6. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

I did it on my full size Dodge Challenger and it only takes time and a little or lot of patience to take the inner body panels off and feed the wire around the hatch/trunk area along the center hump to the consol and you are home.. but as I found out that is easier said than done sometimes ..
  7. moff3tt

moff3tt Active Member

Can't be worse than feeding anything through the tunnel of an air-cooled beetle. Or even installing a wiring harness in a cabriolet. Haha, those were not fun times in my life. Hopefully someone takes the plunge and lets us know.

Edit: this is the wiring harness that goes to the hatch. Apparently it is the same for all Fiestas.
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
    RodMoe likes this.
  8. aar0n

aar0n Member

9. moff3tt

moff3tt Active Member

Dude that is so sweet. Maybe we can get the performance suite like Civic Si's get and perhaps the ability to add a g-force sensor and other cool bits!
    aar0n likes this.
  10. rushinge

rushinge New Member

I've never been able to display song and artist information from Pandora on my 2015 FiST with my 2014 Moto X.
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  11. Izzy

Izzy Member

What he said!! I even have the map sd card!