New Big Brake (Rotor) Option

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chassis Upgrades' started by Chuckable, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Chuckable

Chuckable Member

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
    BlackBird likes this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. moshaholic2

moshaholic2 Active Member

Looks good. Hope they offer just a slotted rotor or solid one too instead of the slotted & drilled
  4. moff3tt

moff3tt Active Member

I wonder if we can get the rear caliper bracket in Ford's red. I have the wheel package so the calipers are painted red.
  5. moshaholic2

Just a little update, spoke to these guys via facebook. The rear brake upgrade probably wont make it to market. But, the front portion should be available soon with a choice of rotors.
  6. Chuckable

Chuckable Member

Thanks for the update. I never heard back from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. moshaholic2

still nothing on their site
  8. McRib 1s Back

McRib 1s Back Well-Known Member

Did you guys ever hear back on this? I don't have any track time on these yet, but plan to give it a go in the near future. I really think we're just another week or so away! I still have my Porterfield R4 pads, but I'm toying with the idea of going back to OEM.

The R4s have great overall stopping power, but the modulation is not very good (drop anchor NOW!). With the cooling ducts and larger calipers, the stock pads might do a better job.

The rear caliper brackets are just from a Focus SVT, I believe (can double-check later).
  9. moshaholic2

Never heard anything else from them. Last I checked still nothing on their site either.