New FiST owner to join the ranks

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by dislegal, May 15, 2014.

1. dislegal

dislegal Member

G'day all,

I live in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia and two days ago I put a deposit down on a 2014 Fiesta ST in Frozen White.

I think it was love at first sight. And first drive. After reading up on them I knew I had to have one, and test driving an ex-demo cinched it. As they're build-to-order (over here anyway), they're a little hard to come by. I wanted white and was about to go through the order process and wait 4-5 months when - as if a sign from the blue oval gods - a white one became available as some poor dude who ordered one 4 months ago lost his job and had to cancel the contract a week before taking delivery. I don't know if I should feel bad like a queue-jumper or not... Ah, screw it - I'm just stoked!

I hear it's on the way to the dealership and I may have it as early as next week. I can't contain my excitement. I'll be stepping up (quite considerably) from a '04 smart fortwo...

Looking ford (sorry, couldn't help the pun) to participating in this forum and joining the ST club.

Rick

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. bigshotdan

bigshotdan Active Member

Hey Rick... welcome along! Will be great to have another FiST among the SEQ ranks...

dislegal likes this.
  4. MasterPooBaa

MasterPooBaa Member

Welcome! Another Brizzy owner.
    And dang - you got lucky. Very lucky!
    My Race Red ST was ordered months ago and is only arriving this week/early next week!

dislegal likes this.
  5. boost rooster

boost rooster New Member

Nice to have you among us rick

dislegal likes this.
  6. dislegal

dislegal Member

image.jpg

I took delivery of the little beast this afternoon. Wow is all I can say. Wow!

bigshotdan and MasterPooBaa like this.
  7. MasterPooBaa

MasterPooBaa Member

So Jelly!
    Love the bow :)
    I'll keep an eye out for ya

dislegal likes this.