New member from San Diego

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Meet and Greet' started by Kilowhisky, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Kilowhisky

Kilowhisky New Member

Just purchased a silver 2014 with recaro's and i figured i'd get myself on some forums. I'm coming from a 02' Subaru WRX (stage 3) that i was DD'ing and now plan to turn into a fun weekend car.

So far i'm loving the FiST as a nice MPGable DD! I keep telling myself that I won't make any modifications until the warranty is over but i've already been looking at a few choice changes. I'm a software developer so the sync system intrigues me and i may or may not have already signed up for the ford developer program.

Questions for you guys:
    • I need a roof rack for my kayak, I see the thule, yakima, and inno. Which one works well that is removable? The inno seems to be the cheapest by far but maybe it doesn't have the best fitment?
    • Does anyone know about the sync or touch system who can point me in the right direction to start working on them?
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. LotusZX3

LotusZX3 Member

I'm in the same boat as you. I decided on storing my Yak at my parents and borrowing a vehicle if I'm going out for a day of fishing. I was going to try the Thule removable system but wanted some input before i bought it.
  4. SpaceFish

SpaceFish Member

Congrats and welcome!

I am a software developer as well but I haven't bothered trying write any apps for it yet. Here is a link to get you started.
  5. reddog99

reddog99 Active Member

You might try visiting .
    They deal with the standard Fiesta and have a much bigger membership. You'd be more likely to find someone with your problem.
  6. ted lorendo

ted lorendo Member

Welcome. I'm in San Diego also. There are 3 of us and I'm still searching for more. Maybe a meet...
  7. Pedro

Pedro Active Member

Welcome aboard! I too am from SD I think a small meet up would be fun. From trading stories, ideas, and going for a drive.
    ted lorendo likes this.