New member from the motor city

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Meet and Greet' started by Marc Scuiletti, May 27, 2014.

1. Marc Scuiletti

Marc Scuiletti New Member

Hi everyone. I have been a lurker here, and wanted to introduce myself. I have an oxford white ST that has about 2500 miles now. I have a Cobb v3 but am trying to control my spending on the car for a while. If anyone is near Detroit, give me a shout! Cheers.
    -Marc

djdennehy likes this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

Nice car! Bad neighborhood! Used to live in the Detroit area.

4. eRic

eRic Active Member

5. STig007

STig007 New Member

Hi Marc. I'm also in Detroit and just ordered a '15 ST in Performance Blue.

Marc Scuiletti likes this.
  6. Driver45

Driver45 Member

Hi guys, I just joined and I live in Detroit, too! Picked up my car last week after a long wait from special ordering and I can't get enough of it! Took it for a road trip last weekend to see my family over Memorial Day Weekend, so I already have 850 miles on it. (btw - 230 mi - each way - varied my speed for break-in and still managed 34 mpg). This car amazes me everytime I get into it!

My FiST:
    - Molten Orange
    - Rado Wheels
    - StG Recaro Seats
    - I may upgrade a bit later, but for now - stock is good for me!

@eRic I might head down to that Show & Go, though it is GrandPrix weekend. So, there might be other festivities in-store.

You can find me on Woodward most weekends!

See you around,

- Kyle

Last edited: May 29, 2014
  7. eRic

eRic Active Member

I'll look for you on Woodward & Normandy at Potbelly and Peet’s where the cool kids hang out on Friday and Saturday evening.

8. STig007

STig007 New Member

Potbelly's is usually where I park with my Mustang when I find time to go.

9. ST-in-Mich

ST-in-Mich Member

Holy cow, more Woodward cruisers??? I've been going for weeks and haven't seen anyone. You guys going this weekend?

10. slimspidey

slimspidey New Member

Driver
    Was that you I seen driving down Warren in Canton the other day with bikes on your hatch? lol

11. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Welcome

12. aborbs87

aborbs87 Active Member

When does everyone head to Potbelly's? I've seen a YouTube video with atleast 3 FiST in it. I'd like to head down there but don't have much info.

13. slimspidey

slimspidey New Member

Which Potbelly's?

14. ST-in-Mich

ST-in-Mich Member

Usually around 9:30-10 everyone is there, cleared out by the cops around 11. Then head to the krogers next block over @ 13 mile.

aborbs87 likes this.
  15. ST-in-Mich

ST-in-Mich Member

Woodward and Normandy, Saturday nights.

slimspidey likes this.
  16. aborbs87

aborbs87 Active Member

Cool, thanks for the info!

17. Marc Scuiletti

Man, i have not logged in for quite awhile, as I travel out of state for work. I had NO idea there are so many fists around here! I saw one cruise by in a Royal Oak parking garage on Sunday, but I was with my gf so wasn't able to run the driver down to chat. :D|

18. Marc Scuiletti

Anyone installed an Injen intake on this? Mine should arrive on Friday, just in time to make noise and scare all the "rolling coal" cruisers...