new member, NY area

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Meet and Greet' started by Turtle, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Turtle

Turtle New Member

Hi guys,
    Finally decided to be an active member and wanted to say hi :). I've actually been a lurker for awhile, so Im not exactly new to the forum. I've had my FiST since last year, but am pretty new to the modding scene. I'm in the NYC area, so what's up to all the Northeast owners! Mine's an Ingot Silver FiST and I've had a few mods on it so far that I managed to do on my own:

-MP215
    -Cobb RMM
    -Sparco Asetto Gara's 15x8's
    -Mountune STS
    -Mountune high flow induction hose
    -Cobb knob

The FiST is an awesome car and this group seems like a rock solid group of people with some great knowledge. I'm always in awe of the high quality info, time, and contributions that members here put up. Pleaes continue to keep up the awesome work! and see you guys/girls in the forums!

cheers,

01-DQFiST.JPG 02-DQFiST.JPG

BlackBird likes this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. k757

k757 Active Member

you are not alone in the northeast :cool:

4. Turtle

Turtle New Member

What's up k757! :cool:
    Maybe i chose my words poorly when i said "what's up to all the northeast owners...". I didn't mean that I think i was alone at all; I just meant that as a .. shoutout, lol. I know there are definitely a handful of FiST owners here in the Northeast, which is cool b/c i dont want to be the only one haha

5. k757

k757 Active Member

there is a meet on sunday in Newburgh. I'll be auto-x'ing so can't make that

6. BlackBird

BlackBird Active Member Staff Member

You're most definitely not alone. There are definitely a few of us in the Eastern/Upstate NY, Western and Central CT area.

7. miketank89

miketank89 Member

8. miketank89

miketank89 Member

Welcome aboard!

9. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

The color that i originally wanted but the Orange seats lured me into a tux black and kinda regret it :(
    Specs on your tires?
    And how on earth did you get 15x8 Sparcos?

RodMoe likes this.
  10. lill2012

lill2012 Member

Welcome! Bergen County NJ here. Picked mine up last Thursday

11. miketank89

miketank89 Member

Cruise from Walmart in Bennington, VT to Manchseter Bromley Mountain20 Sept. Picnic and scenic drive. Sending this out to everyone in the North East. UpSTate NY Club is putting this together for the cruise. Have about 10 going so far. Hit me up if your interested.