New month. New incentives.

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Sales and Service' started by mrtn, Oct 2, 2013.

1. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

I ordered my ST in July with employee pricing (in Canada) and it ended September 30. Now there is no longer employee pricing and I still don't have my car. I know I'm good with the pricing as I have a signed contract. However now Ford is offering free winter tires, rims and sensors with a new car purchase. My question is am I entitled to that deal too now? Since I don't have my car yet. I know that if you sign a deal at a certain interest rate and if the rate goes lower the next month before you get the car, you get the better rate. I don't know if it works the same way for incentives though. Anyone here have experience on that?

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

Having just spent a lot to get winter tires, wheels and sensors, the incentive to get winters free would be a head slap. (DOH!)

4. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

A little more searching and I found my answer. On fords website of all places...

"For factory orders, a customer may either take advantage of eligible Ford retail customer promotional incentives/offers available at the time of vehicle factory order or time of vehicle delivery, but not both or combinations thereof."

Darn. Was looking forward to free winter tires on top of employee pricing. I could still take the free tires but I think the employee discount is probably better.

5. Removed

Removed Guest

The US doesn't get cool offers like free sets of winter tires, although I guess snow is less of an issue for most of the US vs. Canada.

6. amathophobia

amathophobia Member

Thank got I live in Florida. I run summers all year. Get nice, dense, sea level air for the turbo to compress. And best of all I live 40 minutes from the beach.

7. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

Makes me happy when I spec out a FiST on the Canadian site now... Glad I got locked in on the employee pricing... That combined with saving on taxes for trading in.. saved me about 5.5 grand versus if I were to have waited to sell privately and just buy a FiST now. Sure I got a little less trading in instead of selling private, but I actually did pretty well on the trade, and that combined with tax savings & incentives from last month.... I ended up doing better than I could possibly have done going the private route.

8. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

It wouldn't be much use to offer the winter tire incentive in Texas. I run the same tires all year long. :p