New owner from Denver

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Meet and Greet' started by niblick, Mar 5, 2015.

1. niblick

niblick New Member

Greetings, everyone! I'm now a proud owner of a 2015 FiST after selling my 2007 WRX yesterday. Got it in Performance Blue, and so far the car is a blast to drive! Certainly feels much more civil than my Subie did. Also... Dat torque. That's to me, the most surprising part about this car.
    I can't wait to do a couple track days to see how it really does!

FOMOCO and LT Berzerker like this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. LT Berzerker

LT Berzerker Active Member

Welcome!

4. MLKN

MLKN Active Member

Hey I just moved from SF Bay Area and my beloved Sonoma Raceway to Denver. I'll be heading to High Plains Raceway once I'm settled in. I'm in the Cherry Creek area.

5. SilFister

SilFister Member

Welcome; I lived in the DTC area for five years prior to my company relocating me to DFW; can't take too much more of TX and plan to return within a year, bringing my silver FiST with me.

6. Jonnyz

Jonnyz Member

Nice to finally see more members from Colorado on the forum, I'm in the Castle Rock area myself

7. niblick

niblick New Member

Glad to see more CO guys here! There's someone with a black FiST in the apts. next to mine, but I haven't seen the owner yet. Hopefully I'll see some of you guys around.

8. MLKN

MLKN Active Member

Not me... but I commute up and down university ave every day so I'll keep my eyes open for you guys.

9. Jonnyz

Jonnyz Member

Not me either I'm curious tho as I haven't seen another black fist yet. I see a blue one tho every so often down in Aurora

niblick likes this.
  10. niblick

niblick New Member

Do you see it near Southlands? If so, that's possibly me...

11. Jonnyz

Jonnyz Member

I see it occasionally going down Chambers, think Chambers and Mississippi area, when I'm on my way to work in the mornings.

12. niblick

niblick New Member

May have been me. I used to work at the Discount Tire on Miss. and Chambers

13. MLKN

MLKN Active Member

Hey guys. I'm putting together a Cars and Coffee event next month probably near The Bagel Deli and Restaurant on Hampden, hoping to make it a monthly and would be great if a few FiST owners could join me. Should be some representation from Porsche, Audi, BMW and maybe Ferrari clubs. Let me know if you'd be interested.

niblick likes this.
  14. niblick

niblick New Member

I'd definitely be interested! It's been a while since I've been to a meet, and would love to meet some new people outside of the Subaru world.