New ST owner, Ontario Canada!

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Meet and Greet' started by graynicolas11, Oct 25, 2013.

1. graynicolas11

graynicolas11 Active Member

yeah I have seen none on the roads either, feels nice to have something unique and different

LuvfiestaST likes this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. LuvfiestaST

LuvfiestaST Active Member

Changed my covers on the way home from the dealer the same day.. And lowered the front license plate..

4. LuvfiestaST

Yes.. I had the fiesta 2012 and they are many of those around. But would be nice to see a st on the highway. Hard to get a good look at the car when you are the driver

5. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

I've had my ST since October. Haven't seen any in the road either. But I'm not driving around Toronto at all. I'm north of Toronto but south of Barrie. Mines black too so if we all met up we'd see 3 of the same in a row. :p

6. LuvfiestaST

Have mine since sept 20... Everyday is a fun drive to work and back.. Big difference than the se model I had... Was such a boring car

7. MosesCDN

MosesCDN Member

I just got mine on early Dec. I'm in Brooklin, ON. I ordered mine in August without any test drive.

I got snows and rims, too. The Americans can cry all they want, we tend to get gouged on our cars, so a set of wheels and tires is a nice throw in.

I like Ford Canada's approach of setting one model with limited options, we get more content for our dollar than we would otherwise. Love the standard recaros and heated mirrors!

8. MosesCDN

MosesCDN Member

Congrats on the car, btw. Love the black on red.

graynicolas11 likes this.
  9. LuvfiestaST

They gave you tires and rims? What colour? It's a great car to drive. My only dislike is the sat radio. After 6 mths I doubt I'll sign on to sirus radio.. Not in the car long enough to get it. So wondering what happens to that option. Can one clear it from the touch screen?

10. MosesCDN

MosesCDN Member

Yeah, I got some Ford rims and Blizzak tires for the winter. My stock wheels and tires are happily sleeping in the garage for the winter.

Molten orange for me.

[​IMG]

graynicolas11 likes this.
  11. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Ford was offering a free winter tire and rim package with purchase for a while there.

I like the deal I got... Employee pricing, no admin fees plus an additional $500 off. Then my $12000 trade on top.

My last car had Sirius but there was an actual button on the dash. After my free period ran out it became a useless button.

12. graynicolas11

thanks man! and mine also came with the steelies and ST wheels. As for sat radio, ill prob keep it.. I do a lot of traveling and it beats the normal radio

13. Funny you say that about not seeing one! The only one I have seen was on a transport back in October!

LuvfiestaST likes this.
  14. graynicolas11

just an update on my car, just bought a Cobb shiftknob for it. The black and red goes well with the rest of the car. Feels so much better, quite a bit lighter then the stock one too once I held both in my hand

Attached Files:

15. level42

level42 Active Member

Looks like someone needs one of these:

[​IMG]

Otherwise, looks sweet!

I won't be doing any mods to mine till this damn weather warms up! UGH!

16. graynicolas11

haha spring time man, gotta lotta cleaning to do in the spring, inside and out

17. level42

level42 Active Member

Yup, just look at the disgusting state of my car :(

[​IMG]

And this photo is a few days old. It's 10x worse right now.

My poor baby. As soon as it warms up you will get a nice hot bath. ^_^

Firesail and LuvfiestaST like this.
  18. graynicolas11

haha I was going to say, you think that's bad? take a look at my car :p and its black! its supposed to be above freezing today and all weekend so im going to take the opportunity to give it a nice bath

19. level42

level42 Active Member

This is so embarrassing ... but, Snapped a few photos while I was pumping petrol.

God is it filthy!!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

20. graynicolas11

+7 so I thought id take it around the corner for a bath..before and after shots
    1925266_10153831819125276_1562636056_n.jpg 1959742_10153831818990276_2106681875_n.jpg 1939902_10153831818915276_59524938_n.jpg

21. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Just wondering... Did you check under the hood? I looked at mine again today and there is sooo much salt build up at the fire wall.