Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

New vendor- Tasca Ford!

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Steve@Tasca 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, Steve here I just wanted to put up a quick post to let you know we're here.

I've been doing Ford parts for nearly twenty years and Ford Racing for the last seven at a very high volume store and I've been heavily involved with the guys on the Focus and Mustang forums for quite some time as well.

My daily is a lightly modded 2002 SVT Focus, I have a true love of hot hatches.

I will be here to try to make sure you guys get the absolute best prices and the highest level of service possible.

Please feel free to PM me here, e-mail me at spowell@tasca.com or call our dedicated forum line at 1-800-598-1484.

I should also mention that all orders placed by 7:00 pm Eastern ship same day and the guys in the call center are there until 8:30 Eastern time which should make your lives much easier when calling in orders.

I'm not in the call queue yet but I will be shortly, please do not hesitate to contact the other guys at the 800 line, they're there for you and WANT to help.

Thanks, Steve :)

See less See more
#6 ·
Ok,
I think I am a little slow here.
Can I assume that you are no longer with ANFofWBL, formally TF?
What happen to my current order?
Should I cancel it and reorder?
If I call, can I get you to order something else?

Dave

#7 ·
Hey Dave, your current order will still get handled. No worries there.

You are correct, I am no longer with them, lots of reasons but the only one that really matters to you guys is that I honestly believe that Tasca has a much stronger operation in place to provide a higher level of service than I could ever have done where I was.

Their phones are staffed until 8:30 Eastern time and they're processing website orders until midnight, their shipping cut off is about the same at 7:00 Eastern but I know they're looking into pushing that back as well.

If you want to order from me it'll be through Tasca, I'm still trying to get my phone and invoicing set up but hopefully that'll be fixed today.

Thanks, Steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.