North East Regional Auto Cross Meet

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Autocross' started by Slowclimb, Jan 23, 2014.

1. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Yup my area is saying March 3. Reg will open for HiSpeed AutoX drivers school on 4/19 with Tech and classroom 4/18 evening.. Lets Hope I can get the snow tires off by then LOL

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Slowclimb

Slowclimb Active Member

Was driving by Giants Stadium last Thursday and there were MOUNTAINS of snow in the parking lots...not sure if they will clear those or wait for them to melt...either way between the snow runoff, grit and sand and cold temperatures I am guessing it will be slick out there.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
  4. k757

k757 Active Member

NNJR (Meadowlands)
    I'm going to miss the first 2 events (3/29 & 4/5).
    I'm signed up for the Sunday 4/6 test n tune. As many runs as I can do for $100.... deal!

5. Slowclimb

Slowclimb Active Member

I'll be at the first 1 for sure...assuming the lot is ready.

6. k757

k757 Active Member

In GS, my friend is driving his civic Si. Please beat him. I want him to get used to a FiST owning him when I face him at FCSCC :)

7. Slowclimb

Slowclimb Active Member

We'll see...what is his name? How did he do last year, I will see how I fared against him in overall pax.
    Not Mike is it?

8. k757

k757 Active Member

No. He (Pete) is from CT and only had a couple of NNJR events. Not sure how he did last year over there. I was in RTA last year in my then 2011 WRX

9. Slowclimb

Slowclimb Active Member

I think we did two or 3 of the same events....one may been the day it rained, not sure. I was RTF in a Black Mini Cooper.

[​IMG]

10. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

Do you have to be a member to sign up for the Test & Tune? I couldn't find any way to sign up. I'm going to the ST Octane Academy on Apr 2-3 so I'd love to put the new driving skills to the test right off. Of course getting the car dialed in will be a huge help. I just picked up a set of Dunlop Direzza ZII 225/45R16's and I want to get the tire pressure sorted out.

11. k757

k757 Active Member

You need to be an SCCA member

I think all clubs in the northeast use the site for registration:
    http://www.motorsportreg.com

12. k757

k757 Active Member

My upcoming schedule is:
    4/13 sun. FCSCC, Stratford, CT
    4/19 sat. NYR, Nassau Coliseum, NY
    4/27 sun. CART, Hartford, CT
    5/4 sun. MSNE, Meadowlands, NJ