Northeast Fiesta ST Banter Thread

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Meet and Greet' started by BlackBird, Jun 10, 2014.

1. BlackBird

BlackBird Active Member Staff Member

Since we don't yet have regional sections, I figured I would start a catch-all chat thread for us Northeast/New England Fiesta ST people to keep our community active. So get in here, people. :)

With that said, mega-stoked for Caffeine & Carburetors at Lime Rock in a few days. Hopefully it won't be sweltering. Jaguar USA is bringing an F-Type R Coupe to the show; can't wait to photograph that, and possibly molest its interior if they let me sit in it at all.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

I jumped on the New England ST FB page and they are mostly Northern New England owners. Kind of far to go all the way to NH for some of the events. Be nice if there was something in MA somewhere we could all get to. Maybe an NER autocross at Devens airfield in Ayer, MA?

GinjaNinja and BlackBird like this.
  4. BlackBird

Totally understand. One of them invited me out to a meet in Haverhill, I think it was. Which is fine if you're like a couple of them and live in Woburn, where I lived after I left college, but pretty much a 2 and a half, three hour drive from southwest of Hartford...for a restaurant meet. No thanks. I don't mind those sorts of casual, non-cruise, non-driving meets, but I wouldn't waste that much time and gas on one.

5. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

It;s tough when there are so few of us on the forum. I know of 5 or 6 of us from CT on the forum. I really want to meet other owners and I know they're out there, but that's the price we pay for buying such a rare car. I like the exclusivity and hate it at the same time.

Firesail likes this.
  6. BlackBird

Thing is, there are a couple of other Fiesta ST forums, but none of them really grabbed me (and none of them had regional forums). There's a few more Fiesta STs probably in our area, but for now, I guess it's just our small little group. It is, like you said, a pretty niche car.

7. k757

k757 Active Member

So its like the Ford GT owners.... we are nearly alone

Firesail likes this.
  8. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

Yea but ours don't go like those do! Have you ever been in one? I have driven one and I can tell you it is a real rocket!

BlackBird likes this.
  9. BlackBird

I'm super jealous! Must have been an experience.

Sent by my GS4 via Tapatalk.

10. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

Oooohhh Yeeeaaahhh!!

BlackBird likes this.