Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by slimspidey, Nov 17, 2014.

1. slimspidey

slimspidey New Member

Well it was a fun ride while it lasted. As much as I love this car I am hoping it is totaled, cause if it is fixed it will never ride the same and the trade in value will take a HUGE hit.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

Poor Bambi!
  4. slimspidey

slimspidey New Member

Bambi can suck it! Poor ST!
    ryst, Firesail and Applejack like this.
  5. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

Did you at least take the deer to a butcher for some tasty venison sausage?
  6. Steve@Tasca

Steve@Tasca Fiesta ST Network Sponsor

I doubt that's totaled, I also don't see any reason why it couldn't be fixed as good as new. A decent body shop can fix much more severe damage than that and you would never know.

7. LuvfiestaST

LuvfiestaST Active Member

8. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

9. stealth fighter

stealth fighter New Member

You can get your insurance company to compensate you for the depreciation if you ask. From what I've heard it amounts to filling out an additional form, but they don't offer... you have to ask!
    RDgolfer likes this.
  10. Tokendog

Tokendog Member

Yeah, I'd be surprised if that is totaled. I've had far worse damage be fully repaired pretty much back to new (aside from squealing belts on one of the cars). New hood, new passenger fender panel, cut and weld the front passenger support beam, etc. it's all doable and you'd probably never be able to tell. One of my cars had the tire tummy tucked in to the engine bay, a much bigger hit than that on your Fiesta, and it was repaired beautifully - no one but me even knew it had ever been in an accident.

On the other hand, I can definitely understand wanting to start fresh rather than driving around in a car that has been in an accident. I hope it works out for the best!
  11. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

With that damage I'd be more worried about the body shop being able to color match the molten orange than them being able to fix that damage. As long as there's no underlying damage that is completely fixable without totaling the car.
  12. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

I guess no one likes sausage.
    LuvfiestaST likes this.
  13. rcl4668

rcl4668 Active Member

Bummer. So sorry.