Ordered General G-MAX AS-03 XL 205/45ZR-17

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Wheel and Tire Upgrades' started by stuntdoogie, Nov 21, 2013.

1. spangenb

spangenb Active Member

Yeah the more I mull over the numbers the more I think a 16" wheel might be needed to get something wider that's not a ton taller.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

That's why I got a set of 16's with my snow tires. I plan to put the best summer tires I can get on those rims for autocross come Spring.

4. Kap

Kap Member

Stuntdoogie, how are the meaty Generals working out? Still no signs of rubbing?

5. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

Nope no rubbing at all...

6. Kap

Kap Member

Thanks!

I was considering getting 16" rims and switching over to a 205/45, so it's good to know that the stock rims may be ok with that size, too. I just don't know if I want to throw off the speedometer and odometer that much. Hmm... decisions, decisions...

7. stuntdoogie

205 45 16 is a recommended size. For summer im thinking of goin with 16" rota slips.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Firesail likes this.
  8. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

Got rota slips on mine. Great fit.

9. stuntdoogie

Pics or it didnt happen lol
    Whats the detailed specs on wheels and tires?

10. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

Every time I try to upload pics, it says that the file size is too large. Wheels are 16x7 Black Rota Slipstreams, with 195/50R16 Hakka R2's. Check the pic in my avatar.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
  11. stuntdoogie

sent you a pm

12. Mr UFO

Mr UFO Active Member

Not to thread jack but how much clearance do you have up front? I'm thinking about ZII 215/40/17. Rack says section width is only .2 wider than your generals!

13. stuntdoogie

Ive noticed slight rubbing on full lock turning. I dont know how much clerance there is.