OZ superturismo lm

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Wheel and Tire Upgrades' started by gtkat929, Oct 8, 2014.

1. gtkat929

gtkat929 New Member

Say hello to my new Fiesta!

I got the OZ Racing superturismo LM in matte graphite silver. 17x7 wheels with 42mm offset weighing in at 18.25lbs(tirerack says) wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport a/s 3. OEM tire size.

image.jpg

bryramos likes this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. gtkat929

gtkat929 New Member

image.jpg

bryramos likes this.
  4. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Very nice I really like those wheels and love them pilot as3 they are my fave tire in the wet ;)

5. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

Nice wheels and welcome to the forum!

6. gtkat929

gtkat929 New Member

7. gtkat929

gtkat929 New Member

I am suprised i haven't seen any other fiestas with superturismos. Only other fiestas I've seen online are the R5 Tarmac wheels ha.

8. Sargine

Sargine New Member

hey gkat! Lookin good I also have superturismos but mine look strangely different lol, check it out. I love these wheels!

Attached Files:

9. Ed_the_sledd

Ed_the_sledd Member

Are these also the matte graphite silver wheels? They look a little lighter than gtkat's wheels

10. Sargine

Sargine New Member

Its probably the lighting on the picture because those are supposedly the same color. Idk if his are newer or older but definitely different. The center of the wheel especially. I bought mine on tire rack as well
    ure

11. gtkat929

gtkat929 New Member

The wheels I have are the superturismo LMs. the wheels sargine has are the superturismo GTs.

12. gtkat929

gtkat929 New Member

I can't help but post more pictures ha. Looks so cool. image.jpg

Ed_the_sledd likes this.
  13. gtkat929

gtkat929 New Member

Don't mind the scuff on the bumper, I met a cone on the track day I took the picture at. The scuff buffed right out.

image.jpg

14. no-pistons

no-pistons Member

Good looking wheels guys! Sargine how thick are your spacers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk