Payment per month?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Sales and Service' started by FiestaST, Oct 12, 2013.

1. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

My ST arrives in a week and I wanted to make a formal thread about what everyone is paying a month. I don't know yet so I would like to be prepared. List everything like this

Vehicle cost with tax,title etc.
    Loan term in months
    Down payment
    APR %
    Payment per month
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. I assume you ordered right? Did you get your price in writing when you ordered? I assume no more negotiation needed once the car arrives. Any incentives when you ordered? Any "private cash" from Ford?
  4. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

Ordered in July and I got nothing off. Can't get money off a car that isn't even manufactured yet lol unless you have x plan... I only got $500 off because of current incentive... Whatever incentive there is at the time your car comes in is what u get so they said
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
  5. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

reddog99 likes this.
  6. So your negotiated price at time of order was MSRP minus $500? Yea, been a long time since I ordered a Ford, but even back then they said what ever incentives are available when car comes in is what you receive. Could be good or bad depending of course as incentives change. Did you order a brochure? I have received 3 now (2 on Focus which I'm no longer interested in and one Fiesta brochure) and all 3 came with $500 private cash. Not knowing how it works, I called Ford on Friday. It is indeed taken off your best negotiated price from what they said. It's $500 that goes right back to the dealer so they shouldn't argue. It does state your name, so you can't transfer. If you can order a brochure asap, maybe you could get another $500 off?
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
  7. moshaholic2

moshaholic2 Active Member

I ordered a brochure (which showed up) but no $500 off offer
  8. Wow that sucks. I ordered one focus and one fiesta and received 2 focus and 1 fiesta and all had $500 private cash. All expire November 30th. What state do you live in? I'm wondering if it's a regional thing? IF I order, Id like to time it where I'll order another brochure that comes near the delivery date. Hoping I'll get another $500 off once the car arrives.
  9. moshaholic2

Yup. Last page just looked like this.

11. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

I have two different Fiesta brochures.. Neither was mailed to me... I got both from dealers.

One is for the 2014 Fiesta' line in general... Including the ST.
    The other is specific to the Fiesta ST only.

Neither brochure has any voucher inside.

I have requested brochures mailed to me... It's been a while and I haven't received anything. Will post if I get any vouchers or anything but I am somehow doubtful... being Canadian. We seem to get skipped on most of the generous offers. (Glad I squeezed in before employee pricing was finished).

Can't really contribute to the monthly payment as I don't have one.
    My trade in exceeded the value of my Fiesta ST purchase... And I got employee pricing discount + dealer specific incentive.

Anyway, with that.. I saved about 2,300 off of MSRP, and an additional 3,300 in taxes that I would have paid if I sold privately and bought my ST afterwards.

Total savings of roughly 5,600.

Cost me 24,XXX versus the 30,XXX it could have cost me @ MSRP.

Canadian spec so Recaro package forced on us.
    Only other option I selected was the Green Envy paint.
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2013
  12. BLarson

BLarson New Member

My payment on my 12' focus is only $271 per month. Financed $18k for 72 months. Idk my exact APR but I think it is about 2%. If I could get an FiST anywhere close to that is trade up.
  13. kvetcha

kvetcha Active Member

Price was about $24300 before taxes, titles and fees, for an OTD of $26k flat. Put $6k down, no trade-in, financing 20k at 1.89% for 48 months, for a payment of about $433/mo.

Incentives included $500 Facebook cash and $500 recent graduate cash, as well as some dealer voodoo.
  14. eRic

eRic Active Member

use build & price on to calculate a monthly payment. there's a $500 incentive and 0% financing up to 60 months and 1.9% for 72 months.
  15. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

Facebook cash???? Send a link for that one lol
  16. Yea Just browsing I think some dealers did offer this for "liking" their page. Not sure it's widely or even still available now. Would be nice though. Especially if you can combine with private cash. Which I doubt but you never know.
  17. mcummings182

mcummings182 Member

The total price of my ST (sunroof, navigation, recaro seats, orange molten color which adds an extra $600) was a little over $26,000 but it was on sale for $25,000 ish. I traded my 2011 lease in 8 months early so that added about $3000 onto that making it around $29,000.

My loan is a 36 month lease for $442 a month and I only put down $350. My credit sucks and my dad co-signed for my last car but they had a special going on the bumps your credit up 2 tiers and I was able to get the car in my own name, which made me very happy and excited.
  18. Removed

Removed Guest

Is that with tax? If so, wow, great deal.
  19. kvetcha

kvetcha Active Member

20. moshaholic2

Ok. Picked mine up last night.
    0% for 5 years on an X plan price
    Options were recarros and painted wheels & calipers.

I put $8000 down and my monthly will be $303.
  21. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

Got my brochures that I ordered off the website finally. No vouchers or anything. (BC/Canada).

And mine appears to be different than the photo above.

Worth noting, both of my brochure packages were ripped wide open (obviously intentionally).... And they arrived a week a part... soooo I feel like someone either really wanted to read my brochures.. Or something could be missing ! lol.. Either way I suspect there was no voucher for British Canadia.

I just ordered brochures for collecting though... I like to collect stuff like that to keep with the car.