Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Ford Credit 1.9% with 5750 down (most of that to payoff negative equity) 72 months @ 336 even better ! ;)

Broke down yesterday because I couldnt waint till after Thanksgiving for my order so I Signed off yesterday on a Silver with moonroof, nav, wheels, and cargo management for $23,283.
after tradein balance of $1,000, $1,107taxes and $500 deposit my total is $25,370 $422.83 0%apr 60months. The car was one of the 1st ones to arive a two weeks ago and has 60 miles on it so looks like it had a few testers including me. I drove it twice to make sure everything was ok and sofar it was.
I traded in a wonderful 06 A/T Acura TL with 64k miles. This is my first time ever buying a Ford and I better not be disappointed! :)

Broke down yesterday because I couldnt waint till after Thanksgiving for my order so I Signed off yesterday on a Silver with moonroof, nav, wheels, and cargo management for $23,283.
after tradein balance of $1,000, $1,107taxes and $500 deposit my total is $25,370 $422.83 0%apr 60months. The car was one of the 1st ones to arive a two weeks ago and has 60 miles on it so looks like it had a few testers including me. I drove it twice to make sure everything was ok and sofar it was.
I traded in a wonderful 06 A/T Acura TL with 64k miles. This is my first time ever buying a Ford and I better not be disappointed! :)
lol, congrats ;) Love the Silver.

Good choice ! Mine is my first Ford as well....so far loving the car ;)

Traded my 2011 SES - Got 10K for it (loan balance of 7k). With the rebate of $400 for going to EcoBoost Challenge and 0% for 60 Months - $390.00 /month. Slightly less than I was paying on the SES.

sweet. Good to know you took the leap. Make sure you post some pictures in the silver thread as it seems nobody owns a silver one.

Sorry but deal fell through. Currently on tje hunt for one with Recaros....will not settle for one without them. To me the FiST isnt complete without them...screw everything else option wise.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
I've been doing fine without my recaro's but I do get the feeling I will eventually regret it. You however will not regret anything :p

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.