PCA Announces Spec Clutches!

Discussion in 'Sponsor Deals, Specials and Group Buys' started by PCA-1, May 19, 2014.

1. PCA-1

PCA-1 Active Member

PCA Announces Spec Clutches!
    [​IMG]

Perfect Circle Autosport has been working in conjunction with Spec Clutch to make available the first lineup of performance clutches for the Fiesta ST. PCA is happy to announce this release in time to meet the demand of ever increasing power adders for the FiST. All clutch kits come with a new bearing.

In addition to this news comes a PCA exclusive package discount on the purchase of a clutch and Quaife differential. PM with your choice of clutch and or clutch and flywheel, and a quote will be provided. Note, there is a larger discount with the addition of the flywheel.

Note: The pricing below is list pricing.

[​IMG]

Note: The pics below are generic off of the Spec website. These are not pics of the actual Fiesta ST products.

Click here to view the original image of 700x2994px.
    [​IMG]
    PERFECT CIRCLE AUTOSPORT IS TEAM DYNAMICS #1 NORTH AMERICAN SPEC ORDER WHEEL DEALER!
    Perfect Circle Autosport
    www.pc-autosport.com contact@pc-autosport.com
    507-721-3141 office 507-491-2001 cell
    About Team Dynamics click here. Team Dynamics website click here

PCA...what makes you fast!
    UPGRADE YOUR AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE AND PERFORMANCE!
    PM for Pricing. Asking is for free!

[​IMG] Edit Post [​IMG] Reply [​IMG] Reply With Quote [​IMG] [​IMG]Rate This Post Report Post

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. moff3tt

moff3tt Active Member

I see you also have a lightweight flywheel. How heavy was the stocker if you don't mind me asking?

4. PCA-1

PCA-1 Active Member

The stock dual mass flywheel weights 22.5lbs.

5. moff3tt

moff3tt Active Member

My feeling was correct then. Thanks! I bet a flywheel with half the weight really wakes up this motor.

6. PCA-1

PCA-1 Active Member

Always does :) .