Pittsburgh ST

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Meet and Greet' started by JPST, Feb 7, 2015.

1. JPST

JPST New Member

Hey everyone!

Glad to be on here. I have a black 2014 ST. I am originally from Detroit where I purchased the car. My Fiesta and I now call Pittsburgh home. Love the car!

Mister_Mino and LuvfiestaST like this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Welcome

4. djdennehy

djdennehy Active Member

Awesome to see another FiST in the burgh, I have a black ST1 as well

LuvfiestaST likes this.
  5. JPST

JPST New Member

Nice! I see an orange one around a lot but never seen another black. Do you do any auto crossing or car meets? I'm pretty new to Pitt and that used to be big back in Michigan.

6. djdennehy

djdennehy Active Member

Two major groups that Autocross in the area, www.nhscc.com and www.stcsolo.com, I race with both as does a few other owners. Would love to see more FiST's being put through their paces

7. djdennehy

djdennehy Active Member

Also, check out www.racepa.com to keep in touch with any and all local racing events...

8. JPST

JPST New Member

That's awesome! Thanks for the info. You'll be seeing me for sure.

djdennehy likes this.
  9. djdennehy

djdennehy Active Member

Mister_Mino likes this.
  10. Mister_Mino

Mister_Mino Member

I pretend to compete, lol

11. BlueTurbo

BlueTurbo New Member

Hello ST fans. After much review and shopping around (you know GTI, Focus ST, Cooper, WRX) I have joined the club take as much driving time as I can. How's everybody handling the potholes in Pittsburgh these days?!?

djdennehy likes this.
  12. djdennehy

djdennehy Active Member

Better now that I have different tires with taller sidewalls... still though, Peduto needs to get on that, like yesterday

BlueTurbo likes this.
  13. DK58

DK58 New Member

Checking in. JPST is probably wondering what potholes you are talking about compared to Detroit roads. I still have my 15" winter setup on so it hasn't been bad.

14. The Transporter

The Transporter New Member

Hi everyone!

Glad to be on here. I have an Orange (Red) 2015 ST. I just took delivery a few weeks ago. The car has been amazing as you all already know. I look forward to checking out a couple of autocross events this fall and meeting some fellow ST drivers.