Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

Potential new owner from Toronto

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  skidz88 
#1 ·
So I'm considering the FiST as a daily driver that is fun and practical at the same time. Seems like the car has lots of potential and I think it looks great. I put an offer in on a 2014 demo model and I'll be going tonight to test drive and negotiate on it. Any other Canadians?

I'll be new to the FiST but not new to cars and tuning. My other car is a fully built Genesis coupe with over 500whp that is my track toy and weekend driver.

#6 ·
I'm dealing with Planet Ford in Brampton, even though I'm located in the Markham/Stouffville area.

Deal fell through on the demo so I went ahead and purchased a new one, so now I'm just waiting for them to locate my car according to my preferences. Taking a while though it seems. I guess dealers just don't stock these cars very much.

#9 ·
The wait is driving me nuts! I want a black one, with nav, sunroof, and gray painted wheels.

So far nothing. I then asked to give me a list of all colours available with those options, still couldn't find anything. So I'm waiting and waiting...

I really want to buy a Cobb stage 3 package for it, but I don't wanna order the parts until I get the car in.

#12 ·
The wait is driving me nuts! I want a black one, with nav, sunroof, and gray painted wheels.

So far nothing. I then asked to give me a list of all colours available with those options, still couldn't find anything. So I'm waiting and waiting...

I really want to buy a Cobb stage 3 package for it, but I don't wanna order the parts until I get the car in.
I bought mine at Markville Ford. There was a silver one and a black one last Saturday. I bought the silver one but I can't remember what colour the wheels were on the black one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.