Private Cash?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Sales and Service' started by Removed, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Removed

Removed Guest

Anyone been able to get private cash offers?

I got one a while back, but it expired in August and I haven't been able to get another. I talked to the GM at the dealership as well as calling Ford directly and they both told me I was SOL.

It's not the end of the world but $500 is $500.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. breon

breon Member

I guess I don't know what private cash offers are. All I know is that I got a two different $500 incentives for a total of $1000 off of my FiST.

4. wash

wash Active Member

I don't have the link handy, but you get the $500 private cash offer when you request a brosure from Ford.com.

5. brian

brian Member

I got one on the 18th.

6. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

Please give the link

7. F1ST

F1ST Member

Breon,
    What offers did you use? I'm hoping to order soon and so far have the September $500 incentive is all.

8. breon

breon Member

One of the $500 was the standard one that was advertised all over the place. That's all I thought I was going to get, but when my dealer handed me the paperwork he said "There was another $500 incentive."

I wasn't going to ask any questions :p

9. Flaco1

Flaco1 Member

Received my private cash offer from Ford its $750.00 good until 11/22/13

10. wash

wash Active Member

Make sure you read the fine print, mine was $750 unless you got a Fiesta, then you got $500 unless you bought a Fiesta S, then you got nothing.

11. Flaco1

Flaco1 Member

This cash offer is specific to Fiesta. "Because your holding a $750.00 Private cash offer on Fiesta that can be used over and above any of our current public offers."

12. How did you get this? And why $750 instead of $500? Do you negotiate a price first and then pull out the "private cash" or is this something you must present up front? Could a base Fiesta ST had for right around $20k???? Also, anyone know the X and A plan pricing? Seems to be a secret for whatever reason and I'm not sure why as only so many people can get it.

13. Flaco1

Flaco1 Member

Go to Ford.com and click on Shopping Tools then select Brochures and Guides. Click on Fiesta's then click on View Details and fill out the form. Mine arrived in just 4 days. And I believe it can be used with x-plan pricing." A/Z/D pricing ineligible must take delivery from dealer stock by 11/22/13."

Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
    Smokin and brian like this.
  14. brian

brian Member

This was posted on the old forum:[​IMG]

15. rweidman

rweidman New Member

16. rweidman

rweidman New Member

I went to the Fiesta site as well and received a $750 private cash rebate above and beyond all the offers for 2014 out there today, which expired on September 30. I would imagine another initiative will begin before Thanksgiving till Christmas to move some cars before the winter doldrums set in.

17. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

I filled it out today hopefully I get a October one in a few days

18. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

So they only sent me an offer that the dealer will have $500 off. No private cash offer though. The $500 is good till January

19. Did you order the brochure? How did you get your offer? I received my Focus and Fiesta brochures today. $500 off in addition to any current deals/incentives. NOT available with A/Z/D plans. Must take new delivery by 11/30/13. So this wouldn't work if you were ordering from the factory. Which sucks because in my small town most dealerships don't even have a Fiesta ST on the way.

So it looks like with this private cash, you DO negotiate as much as you can and then pull it out for another $500 off. I see no reason to bring it up at the beginning of negotiations. Thoughts? Pretty cool. I just wish you could use it with ordering a Fiesta ST. I wonder if you could order a Fiesta ST (8 weeks from order to delivery correct?) and then order a brochure a month later with the $500 private cash and then use that when the Fiesta ST arrives? I want a base Fiesta ST and wouldn't mind $500 under invoice. Or even lower if possible.

20. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

I'm in ny they probably don't have that offer here or something. It doesn't say anything else about in addition to other offers. [​IMG][​IMG]

21. moshaholic2

moshaholic2 Active Member

I just got approved for 0% for 60 months :wideyed: !!!!

Stoked. I *think* I get a $500 dealer cash thing too.

Car was in Kansas on Monday (ordered July 18th) and hopefully will be here in Utah by the weekend!!