question on cancelled one option

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by doudou, Oct 10, 2013.

1. doudou

doudou Member

my question is , i have ordering my car with grey rado wheels but i prefer put my money in a set of tarmac , can i change this if my car is not again build ? ( 15 october build date )
    thank s
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Mikeygti

Mikeygti Active Member

Good question for your dealer. Not sure if any board members have any experience having done this ?
  4. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

I know I changed my order but that was before I got a VIN let alone a build date.. Best ask your dealer...
  5. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

My guess is that it is probably too late to change the order through the ordering system... However, since it is just wheels... Your dealer could easily swap them for you.... That said, I doubt they would accommodate this because it isn't going to profit them unless they know someone who wants to buy those specific wheels. You may want to shop them around among other ST buyers.. see if anyone who didn't order them, wishes they had... arrange a swap?

That said, it doesn't hurt to ask your dealer if they can change the order... just in case.
  6. doudou

doudou Member

thank s guy .i phone to dealer tomorow for see what he can make
  7. doudou

doudou Member

okay if my answer can help anyone , yes it s possible when you have not receipt your vin.