Rally Armor Mud Flap Interest Thread

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Exterior Upgrades' started by WRC Fan, Aug 24, 2013.

1. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

I like them both. I thought I had ordered the long ones and they sent me the wrong ones, but it turns out I had ordered the short ones. I'm happy with the result so it's all good!
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. aborbs87

aborbs87 Active Member

Has anyone seen this update? Posted yesterday via Instagram.

miketank89, iLiptiKal and TapTapPull like this.
  4. TapTapPull

TapTapPull Active Member

A long time coming! I'll be keeping an eye out for the release. Winter 2014 is right around the corner for me...
  5. timboslice

timboslice Active Member

That looks sweet! Glad they posted an update... I was getting close to caving and buying some RockBlokz as the updated install procedure seems to have fixed the gap problems.

Looks like RA solved the fitment issue by providing a little shim.
  6. Eric Hamann

Eric Hamann Member

I've been checking in every month... Can't wait!!!
  7. iLiptiKal

iLiptiKal Active Member

I saw this too, hoping I can get my set on before our snow hits
  8. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

I don't get all the hype with the mud flaps... Can someone explain what I'm missing?
  9. mysticfac3

mysticfac3 Member

Paint protection and overall look from the back
  10. TapTapPull

TapTapPull Active Member

The dirty snow spray along the side of my car last winter was pretty bad. I expect that these will greatly reduce the spray that hits my car. Protects the paint and keeps it cleaner and looking better longer.

I hope.
  11. miketank89

miketank89 Member

They are 100 times better then the rokblokz. I know cause I have them, and that's my car in the picture lol.
    kamakazee, aborbs87 and timboslice like this.
  12. timboslice

timboslice Active Member

They don't look like the typical shiny RA flaps... Are they more of a matte colour?
  13. timboslice

timboslice Active Member

Protection from dirt roads, winter grime, wet road spray? Plus, I think they look awesome on a hunkered down hatchback!
  14. miketank89

miketank89 Member

Those were prototype flaps made just for the test fitment. Expect the usual once they are in production.
  15. timboslice

timboslice Active Member

Hmm.. that's interesting. I actually really like the look of the prototype ones.
    Firesail likes this.
  16. Eric Hamann

Eric Hamann Member

any update? where are these things?
    Jonnyz likes this.
  17. timboslice

timboslice Active Member

There's a rumour on another forum saying that they would have a date in a month or so. Not sure if that's a release date or the date they would be released. I ordered RBs. Cheaper and I actually like the matte look better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. miketank89

miketank89 Member

Been busy. Emailed and going to speak to rally armor monday to make sure, but its looking like this is going to be the week I can finally get down there. Schedules havent lined up and it is very hard for me to get a weekday off this time of year. Shooting for Wednesday once I know more I will let the world know.
  19. TapTapPull

TapTapPull Active Member

Hey Miketank89, were you able to get over to RA?
    jproy12 likes this.
  20. Eric Hamann

Eric Hamann Member

Any word?
  21. Dylanc

Dylanc New Member

I got tired of waiting and wanted some for this winter. Went with RokBlokz. Couldn't be happier[​IMG]
    Applejack and Firesail like this.