Rally Armor Mud Flap Interest Thread

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Exterior Upgrades' started by WRC Fan, Aug 24, 2013.

1. spangenb

spangenb Active Member

Would rather not use mud flaps, but they are a necessary evil in my opinion if you want to protect your paint. I'm interested in a direct fit set.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. dmondi12

dmondi12 Active Member

Definitely interested.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

4. limbo

limbo Active Member

to the OP - any update?

5. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

Why does it take so long to manufacture mud flaps? I need these now for the winter not for the summer....

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

6. limbo

limbo Active Member

I don't know if anyone ever contacted RallyArmor. OP is not responding or returning PM's.

I went ahead and sent a note to RallyArmor sales linking this thread.

7. Removed

Removed Guest

Thanks. Hope they see this, I'm going to need a set of flaps soon.

8. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

With 2 snow storms passed and another today I needed them several weeks ago. What is the holdup?

Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
  9. limbo

limbo Active Member

see above - hopefully we will hear back soon on their intentions.

10. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

I contacted them not long ago, posted a page or two back... as OP went MIA.

They responded with confirmation that something is in the works.. But said that they could not give any estimation on a date yet.

11. WRC Fan

WRC Fan Administrator Staff Member

Update. I hope to hear back from Rally Armor soon on the possibility of a dedicated kit. Will post as soon as I hear something. Sorry for the delay.

12. mamiata1

mamiata1 Active Member

I liked and bought the custom mud flaps for the Fiesta SE sold at Ford dealerships. And I also agree that I would not want to buy those again and have to cut them to make them work with the ST however I am not sold on the styling of the Rally Armour design if it is similar to the Focus ST and at $143? That's a lot of money for some plastic. I want little custom mud flaps, not MUD FLAPS. My 2 cents worth. Not to criticize others. If you like them go for it! Carry on.

13. WRC Fan

Rally Armor's response:

An application for the 2014 Ford Fiesta is currently in development. While we do not have a firm ETA to share with you at this point, we will contact you upon its release.

14. stuntdoogie

Hope they dont mean the regular fiesta.

15. WRC Fan

If it's not Fiesta ST specific, then I assume that they will make sure the kit works with the ST. They have to be aware that the ST will prove to be a good market for them.

16. mamiata1

mamiata1 Active Member

You think? How many Fiesta St's are out there? And what percent of owners will opt for mud flaps?

Seriously this is something I've been wondering about since before I purchased mine back in late October. How many are really out there? There's never more than a dozen or so available locally in all of southeastern Michigan and I have yet to see another private owner Fiesta ST on the road.

17. mamiata1

mamiata1 Active Member

Well, I guess I just missed eRic's at the last autocross. :)

18. WRC Fan

It's just a hypothesis based on their product lineup. While they do have fitments for many "standard" models, they offer them for the performance versions of many cars as well:

Focus ST
    Abarth
    STI
    EVO
    Mazdaspeed3

And, while the market for the non-performance models is larger, I also think the owners of said performance variants will be more aware of Rally Armor and their products.

19. mamiata1

mamiata1 Active Member

I suppose time will tell. Almost wish I would have kept the mud flaps from my SE. A little trimming and I think they would work.

Firesail likes this.
  20. Sleepyhead

Sleepyhead New Member

I would be interested too - if they deliver to europe

21. stuntdoogie

I think everyday how sick my ST would look with these on...im getting restless lol