Red stitched steering wheel??

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by Steve@Tasca, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Steve@Tasca

Steve@Tasca Fiesta ST Network Sponsor

So, anyone have one? Anyone seen one in an ST?

I've now run across two Fiesta ST VIN numbers that show that the car should have a red stitched steering wheel but neither car does.

So now I'm wondering if it's a catalog description error or if the cars were misbuilt, does this red stitched wheel even exist?

-Steve

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. DirtyBlueshirt

DirtyBlueshirt Active Member

I've not seen a red stitch on any ST photo or in person, so I'm thinking it's a description error.

4. 2glides

2glides New Member

I've checked CPD, FCA, and HVBOM and they all say my car has a red stitched steering wheel but it doesn't. I'd order one but all the steering wheels we get have "NOT RETURNABLE IF OPENED" on them and my x-ray vision isn't that good.

5. wash

wash Active Member

My interior is Smoke Storm so gray stitching is what I would want but the ST logo is red.

Any way, my steering wheel is plain black leather.

6. Steve@Tasca

At this point I'm thinking it's a catalog text error, I'll send a message to PACO and see what they say.

7. BRGT350

BRGT350 Well-Known Member Staff Member

None of the ST Fiesta Movement cars have any stitching like that, nor have I seen any EU cars with it. Could it be a Ford Accessory coming out later?

8. Steve@Tasca

Hard to say but so far every ST VIN I've run comes up saying the car has a red stitched wheel and none do.

Guessing bad catalog description.

9. 2glides

2glides New Member

Hey, Steve, you aren't suggesting our catalogs may have errors are you? ROFLOL!!

Hear anything back from PACO yet?

10. Steve@Tasca

Yes I did, their answer was that it is a catalog error but for various reasons it sounds like they aren't going to fix it.

All I care about is that I know it's wrong and I've made you guys aware.

-Steve