Reliable and Proper Service Tech for Fiesta ST around the Seattle area

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Maintenance' started by StickShifter, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StickShifter

StickShifter New Member

Hi Folks,

I have a 2014 Fiesta ST and I need to have my transmission looked at as it has minor problems with smooth shifting. Probably the clutch needs adjustment or maybe something not ok with the synchronizers. I don't understand any of it.

Unfortunately the Ford Service here in Seattle area is really horrible. None of the folks have any idea of a car called Feists ST, let alone know to how to debug problems with a manual transmission. Today I got really pissed of since Lakewood Ford asked me to wait 3 months to have some technician available to have it looked at. Also they do not have a technician who can work on performance cars or manual transmissions.

Ford customer care was not helpful either. They just asked to go to a different dealer. Basically all service centers here are basically misfits who cannot talk reasonable technical details.

Where do you ST owners ( Focus or Fiesta ) take your cars to? I want a reliable service technical who understands these cars and provide real solutions. I am sick of having to deal with Ford Dealer Service shops here in the Seattle area. I am willing to drive ~100 miles radius to get proper solutions.

Thanks in advance,

Agas

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. BlackBird

BlackBird Active Member Staff Member

Please do not post duplicate threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.