Replacement plastic

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Interior Upgrades' started by level42, Apr 4, 2014.

1. level42

level42 Active Member

Anyone know where I might be able to find the following piece of plastic as a replacement? I guess you would call it trim, or a bezel.

[​IMG]

This piece here: (Though the one shown in this diagram is of a different model *2011-2012, not sure if it will fit 2014 ST*)
    [​IMG]

Also, if any one has any idea of how to remove and replace the existing one, that would be super helpful :D!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

Just order the same part for the ST.

Dave

4. level42

level42 Active Member

Where would I order it from? I can't find it on fordparts.com

5. level42

level42 Active Member

Hmm, according to this diagram from fordparts.com (For my VIN number) the part number is 18498.
    [​IMG]

When I search for that part, I'm given a huge list of parts :confused: ... How the heck do I know which one to order?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Part NumberPart DescriptionPriceYour PriceAvailabilityQuantity

[​IMG]
    Moulding
    Full Floor Console With Armrest ; With Automatic Air Conditioning, ST Version
    $175.33 Add to cart

[​IMG]
    Moulding
    Full Floor Console With Armrest ; With Automatic Air Conditioning, Mid Version - Car, Less Version Packages; (-H*), (-Y*), (-Z*), (-D*), (-E*)
    $175.33 Add to cart

[​IMG]
    Moulding
    Full Floor Console With Armrest ; With Automatic Air Conditioning, Mid Version - Car, Less Version Packages; (-S*)
    $175.33 Add to cart

[​IMG]
    Moulding
    Full Floor Console With Armrest ; With Automatic Air Conditioning, High Version - Car; (-D*), (-E*), (-Z*)
    $211.07 Add to cart

[​IMG]
    Moulding
    Full Floor Console With Armrest ; With Automatic Air Conditioning, Mid Version - Car, SE Sport Upgrade Package; (-D*), (-E*), (-Z*)
    $211.07 Add to cart

[​IMG]
    Moulding
    Full Floor Console With Armrest ; With Automatic Air Conditioning, Mid Version - Car, Version Pack 2; (-D*), (-E*), (-Z*)
    $211.07 Add to cart

[​IMG]
    Moulding
    Full Floor Console With Armrest ; With Automatic Air Conditioning, High Version - Car; (-S*)
    $236.55 Add to cart

[​IMG]
    Moulding
    Full Floor Console With Armrest ; With Automatic Air Conditioning, Mid Version - Car, SE Sport Upgrade Package; (-S*)
    $236.55 Add to cart

[​IMG]
    Moulding
    Full Floor Console With Armrest ; Manual Air Conditioning, Mid Version - Car, Less Version Packages; (-D*)
    $146.57 Add to cart

[​IMG]
    Moulding
    Full Floor Console With Armrest ; Manual Air Conditioning, Mid Version - Car, Less Version Packages; (-S*)
    $174.12 Add to cart

[​IMG]
    Moulding
    Full Floor Console With Armrest ; Manual Air Conditioning, Mid Version - Car, SE Sport Upgrade Package; (-D*)
    $209.38 Add to cart

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    OH DUH!, perhaps I should have read the list first. The first one says "Full Floor Console With Armrest ; With Automatic Air Conditioning, ST Version"

Anyone have any ideas as to where I may be able to find this part a tad cheaper?

6. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

Try Tasca.

Dave

Steve@Tasca likes this.
  7. dmondi12

dmondi12 Active Member

To remove it you just kinda have to put it towards the back of the car and up, starting at the bottom and working your way up to the heating controls. Just a bunch of clips.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

8. level42

level42 Active Member

Do I have to dismantle anything else before I try to remove this piece?

9. dmondi12

dmondi12 Active Member

Just realized you are talking about the inner plastic piece. It's connected to that outer plastic trim, THAT you have to pull off and the inside plastic piece should come off with it. That's as far as I've had to go but from there the inner plastic piece should unclip somehow from the outer textured plastic part.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

10. CarefreeAZ

CarefreeAZ Active Member

I am looking to replace mine with the Fiesta Titanium model version which, along with the upper vent surround, matches the gloss black finish of the Sony unit.

11. dmondi12

dmondi12 Active Member

Keep us updated on if you get these pieces to work. I'm always looking for ways to class up the interior.

12. DirtyBlueshirt

DirtyBlueshirt Active Member

If you want to match all the gloss, don't forget the radio surround itself :)

13. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Any update on this? Almost a year later... But would be nice to know what the part number is and how much and what actually comes with it.

14. DirtyBlueshirt

The question was answered a long time ago. 18498.

Sent from my iPhone using Psychic Paper

15. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

That looks like a Europe part though. The transmission bezel is not the same as the North America model.

16. DirtyBlueshirt

No, it comes from fordparts.com. It is the NA model.

17. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Ok. Just the image is throwing me off then because it has a pic of the bezel.

Was also wondering if Level42 got it

18. DirtyBlueshirt

That's because it's all one piece.

19. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Yea. I've taken that pice off a couple times now.
    It's this pic that's throwing me off with part# 7E391

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
  20. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

try steve@TASCA

Steve@Tasca likes this.
  21. Steve@Tasca

Steve@Tasca Fiesta ST Network Sponsor

I can get you guys whatever you want, if you want a direct replacement just shoot me your VIN, if you want something different just snag a VIN off Ebay motors from a car with the part you want.

-Steve