Rim color voting for my Fiesta ST

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Wheel and Tire Upgrades' started by SirSlaughter, Aug 28, 2014.

Which color rims would look better

1. Black with Red stripe

11 vote(s)
  2. White with Red stripe

3 vote(s)
  1. SirSlaughter

SirSlaughter Member

Hey guys, I got a question for you all. Which color of rim would look better on my car? I am holding a vote on all the Fiesta ST forums and facebook.

I want a JDM look on my car, but not the tiny wheels or shit tons of spokes.

I am looking at these:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I want this rim. I personally like the black and think it would look sick. I have other people who insist the white is superior in looks. I am seeing what everyone thinks. I did this with my cold air intake and the vote on that was wrinkle red, so when I finally pick it up I will get the red.

Now I am looking at these rims.

What do you guys think. I am trying to do a JDM inspired build with this Fiesta which is why I am looking at these rims and I see this car as more of a street car. A few other people tell me they see it as a rally car.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

Black gets my vote. White looks nice too, but really shows the brake dust.
  4. quiznos

quiznos Member

Get white. Cause I'm actually getting motegi 8x18 in black with a red line like that next summer.
  5. quiznos

quiznos Member

6. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

Just a heads up with running 18's on the FiST: The 35 profile tires don't have enough sidewall to protect the rims from damage. I ran them on my SES and all 4 are bent. They also ride like $#!%.
  7. Joe Schmoe

Joe Schmoe Member

Anything but white or bright silver unless you change your pads out.
  8. SirSlaughter

SirSlaughter Member

I ran those Motegi MR116 in my last Fiesta:

Those rims are very nice and I suggest them. Lightweight, good looking, easy to clean.
    quiznos and LuvfiestaST like this.
  9. quiznos

quiznos Member

"Rims too big make the ride go hard" stock suspension in sepa I'm guaranteed a rough ride no matter what wheels I have. These are intended for limited use only
  10. Klink

Klink New Member

those white rims are not getting any love aren't they?
  11. Pedro

Pedro Active Member

I would go white. Gives it more of a pop. Then again I have orange wheels on a Green Envy Fiesta. Plus white is more EDM look rather than JDM. But I thought it was an "American car?" In a sense it is as it is made in a bunch of places and then has an American Stamp on it :) But yeah +1 for White and being different.
  12. SirSlaughter

SirSlaughter Member

There is a reason I am so torn between the Black and the White. If I do the white, I'll remove the stripe and see where I can take my design. And that's if I even go with these rims. The size is odd anad from what I understand there is a chance of rubbing due to some weird numbers I just don't get...Stupid rims. why can't it ever be simple.
  13. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Here are 16" MR116s. They are my winter setup.
    Firesail likes this.