Rokblokz Mud Flaps for Fiesta ST

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Exterior Upgrades' started by Parker, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Parker

Parker Member

Hey guys. So I know everyone looking for mud flaps is talking about rally armors, there is a guy who lives near me that owns Rokblokz and I went and checked out his shop. I've seen the rally armors and like the Rokblokz a lot more. He helped me put on a set this morning and I am very happy with them.

If you are at all considering mud flaps, I recommend these as they are more durable, and way cheaper.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

aborbs87 likes this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. crzyworm623

crzyworm623 Member

Looks pretty good looking forward to the install video

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Parker likes this.
  4. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

Looks petty darn flushed in the fronts. Maybe its the angle but theres usually a gap between the flap and the wheel well on the fronts.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

5. miketank89

miketank89 Member

Looks like those end caps are still on. I think the instructions said to take them off. Wish i left them on fit looks better.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

6. Parker

Parker Member

Yeah when installing them we found a few things that made it fit a lot better. You'll see the differences in the video.

The problem is usually when John makes a figment he can't actually install the flaps (he used a Fiesta from a dealer) so when installing them we found a better way to do it. Hopefully we can get the video up today.

Firesail and stuntdoogie like this.
  7. Parker

Parker Member

Here is the video! Let me know if you guys have any questions.

aborbs87 and Firesail like this.
  8. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

Nice job!:) Be very aware with the two inserts on each side in the rear - the tabs they are in are easily broken off. Use caution when removing the scrivets or whatever they are called. I learned the hard way.:(

9. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

The front flaps look flushed really well compared to what ive seen previously on other cars especially that camo green FiST on one of these forums. Are these flaps an updated version or were the installation on the others done wrong?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

10. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

I noticed the same thing. I had not liked the fit on all the pictures and cars I've seen. This install def looks better. I'm actually considering them now.

Parker likes this.
  11. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

I'm going to rework my install a bit to improve the gap issue. Much easier now that the weather is warm.

12. Parker

Parker Member

Exact same flaps, just a different install method. Before he just had you put an insert in the plastic fender but because the lip of the fender was on the outside of the wheel well, it easily leaned forward and created a bad gap. So what we did (as you can see in the movie) is make a small cut on the plastic piece, then tucked the lip inside the fender. That way the plastic the insert is in actually has something to grab onto (the inner part of the wheel well) and holds the flap perfectly. MUCH better install method now. Should be a super simple fix for those who have already installed them. Because of the change, there is no longer a spacer used in the top and you only need a short screw. So if you already have a set and want new hardware, just email John and he will get your sorted out (rokblokz@gmail.com). I seriously love them though. They really look great and make my car washes last a lot longer :)

Firesail likes this.
  13. Parker

Parker Member

moar pics :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

aborbs87 and Applejack like this.
  14. ElSantoSt

ElSantoSt New Member

I just did mine ,too late for pictures but will get some tomorrow.