RokBlokz vs. Rally Armor mud flaps

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Exterior Upgrades' started by RevinRed302, Jun 30, 2015.

1. RevinRed302

RevinRed302 Member

Very simple question. Are the Rally Armor flaps really worth the extra $60 over the RokBlokz flaps? I only intend to use them in the winter and on trips on gravel roads.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. m4ximusprim3

m4ximusprim3 Member

Depends on how picky you are.

Both work the same if your goal is to keep mud off your car. From what I've seen, rokblokz tend to warp over time- the fronts bend towards the wheel from the little stock plastic end piece on the side skirt pushing them forward, and the rears backwards from the wind or something. RallyArmor has better mounting hardware/system and stays straighter/looks better IMO.

I personally got the RA ones, but if your'e just worried about keeping mud off your car in the winter, i'd get the RB and spend the 60 bucks on beer.
  4. Dylanc

Dylanc New Member

I have now had both, RA I can definitely say has the best fitment of the two. I keep them on year round so that's important to me. I liked the rockblokz, but the fitment was so so and I got tired of it over time seeing the odd angles they were on.