Rpf-1's??

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Wheel and Tire Upgrades' started by Eric Hamann, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Eric Hamann

Eric Hamann Member

Anyone running them??

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. LT Berzerker

LT Berzerker Active Member

Unless peeps have changed thier bolt pattern to a 4x100 didn't think it was an option?

4. Eric Hamann

Eric Hamann Member

Oh there isn't a bolt pattern that fits our cars... Dumb question than haha

5. Cesso

Cesso Member

If they supplied them in our bolt pattern with a 1-1.5" lip I'd be running them.

Eric Hamann likes this.
  6. LT Berzerker

Switch over to 4x100 and your golden :) can't remember who has done that and has a poc for a hub swap, just have to redrill the regular rotors

7. Eric Hamann

Eric Hamann Member

What's are bolt pattern? I thought it was a 4x100

8. Eric Hamann

Eric Hamann Member

Quick search and I found it 4x108 damn

9. Eric Hamann

Eric Hamann Member

They do have them!

Attached Files:

10. Tim McCarthy

Tim McCarthy Member

That offset kinda sucks, and the center bore is wrong. Needs to be 63.3mm I believe.

11. ISO100

ISO100 Member

That's the standard center bore when you new to fit hubcentric rings. You can get them from Amazon.

12. Tim McCarthy

Tim McCarthy Member

Yeah I guess that's true. Offset still sucks though. Especially with it only 7" wide.

13. ISO100

ISO100 Member

Yeah, that's a crazy offset.

14. Eric Hamann

Eric Hamann Member

So the center is fine it's just the offset that's poo... What offset are you guys running or want to run?

15. Tim McCarthy

Tim McCarthy Member

I'd try to stick to +40mm. Not +25mm. They'll poke a little far and look kinda goofy.

16. LT Berzerker

You can make +30 work, personally I'm going to go with pro race 1.2 17x8 +38 :) form & function

17. Eric Hamann

Eric Hamann Member

So I called enkei.... Lol, they said they made a special run of wheels for the focus after just 40 wheels so that's ten people. Now he didn't gauruntee that but it's a start.. Then he said I could re-drill them :( I'm not spending that kind of money to re drill them. What do you guys think! Think us fiesta guys can make that happen?

18. razorlab

razorlab Active Member

I'd rather put more energy into other wheels that are stronger. The RPF1's are light but they bend easily.

19. Eric Hamann

Eric Hamann Member

You think so? I always heard they were a strong light wheel... There aren't a lot of wheels out for us yet