San diego meet

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Meet and Greet' started by ted lorendo, Mar 28, 2015.

1. ted lorendo

ted lorendo Member

I'm up in ramona. Looking to get some activity going on here. Who is down for a meet and maybe a lil cruise? What days are good? Let me know. I'm trying to gauge interest.

Drive hard, drive safe.

Ted

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Pedro

Pedro Active Member

Haha you beat me too this as I have been lagging behind on setting this up haha. I am down. Usually weekends are friday nights work for me. :) In my current appt. Complex there are two other focus st owners that may be interested in joining us too.

ted lorendo likes this.
  4. ted lorendo

ted lorendo Member

I have Mondays Tuesdays and Wednesdays off till may. Come may I'll have weekends. So prep your car and tell the focus owners to get ready. Soon enough.

5. Pedro

Pedro Active Member

I think by then I will have actually bought a tune and be stage 2 :) I am going with the J line intercooler and modified bumper beam to open up the grill all the way :)

6. Chris G

Chris G Member

Are you guys part of the SD ST Facebook page? Lot of activity going on there. Monthly meets, random cruises, etc.

ted lorendo likes this.
  7. Pedro

Pedro Active Member

Hey Ted I just installed my Mountune MP215 kit and ordered new pads for the front and rear, and all my fluids to be changed. I should have it done next Saturday and I will be ready to go for a drive!

8. m4ximusprim3

m4ximusprim3 Member

Chris what's the link? i'm in valley center and was looking for a fb group but couldn't find one...

9. ted lorendo

ted lorendo Member

Sick! I have Sundays Mondays and Tuesdays off. I'm ready to go.

I couldn't find the Facebook page...

10. ted lorendo

ted lorendo Member

I couldn't find one either. Welcome to the club. I live in ramona, not too far from valley center. Excellent roads out here.

11. Pedro

Pedro Active Member

Shall we meet up Sunday May 17th then? We could meet at like the top of Mt. Palomar at the observatory. Unless someone has any better suggestions.

12. Chris G

Chris G Member

Two groups on Facebook to join.

1. California ST
    2. San Diego ST owners (or something like that)

13. Pedro

Pedro Active Member

Well looks like there is a bbq meet the same week on the saturday. Looks like I will miss it as I will be wrenching on the car. Thanks for the facebook groups. I wasn't able to find it until you posted the names.

14. Chris G

Chris G Member

Are you Peter? If so, I just accepted you. Cool to put a forum user to a real life person.

15. Pedro

Pedro Active Member

Yes I am peter. Although I dont use facebook often. Nice to meet you as well.

16. ted lorendo

ted lorendo Member

What time were you thinking? I have church 1-4pm.

17. Pedro

Pedro Active Member

Personally I like the afternoons/evenings because there are less people on the twisty roads. But I am free all day Sunday if you wanted to do it earlier.