*** Seats are Sold brackets available $150 shipped for the pair..***FS: NJ BiMarco Cobra 2 Seats.

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Parts for Sale' started by jasyatz, May 15, 2015.

1. jasyatz

jasyatz Member

Seats are in excellent condition, were in the car for just 3 events. Comfortable enough to use on a daily driver. Asking $180 for the pair, will accept reasonable offer. Currently have Planted Motorsports brackets on them (do not have sliders but could get them and fit them for you for additional $40. for the pair) for a Mazda 2. May fit Fiesta and FiST also. Can leave brackets on for test fitting. Brackets are additional $150 or offer for the pair. $300 for the package. Installation is included if local. A buddy of mine travels from Virginia to Boston on a regular basis and is willing to deliver/meet up to save you on shipping costs. I was quoted $50 to ship them to Ohio. Weigh less than 25lbs each as seen.

NOTE: Harness in picture has been sold already. White spots in picture of seats are from the protective covers I had on them in the garage. No rips, tears, or wear of any kind on them. [​IMG]

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. jasyatz

jasyatz Member

Seats sold, brackets available, buy one get one free!

4. Cligedy

Cligedy Active Member

Hi Jay,

Are the brackets still available?

5. jasyatz

jasyatz Member

Sorry. Forgot to update the thread. Brackets are sold also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Cligedy

Cligedy Active Member

No worries. Did you ever check to see if the Mazda 2 brackets fit the Fiesta? I'm giving serious thought to moving over to STX.

7. jasyatz

jasyatz Member

Unfortunately not. The guy that bought them put them in a Mazda.

8. Cligedy

Cligedy Active Member

10-4, thanks though.