Hello everybody, I'm leasing a 2011 Fiesta SES until February of next year and I need the opinion of some more experienced and neutral people. My prime objective at the end of my conflict is to have an ST! So, the options I'm contemplating are: - Option 1: Purchase my 2011 SES (Green; MT; 42,000 mi) for $10,000 per my lease agreement. I think it's a good price and I can maybe sell it for a little more and then use that surplus for the ST (It might be just wishful thinking). I'm also perfectly happy to keep it since I really like it. - Option 2: Wait until the end of the lease, return it and see what incentives are available at that time. - Option 3: Get a new ST right now and take advantage of the incentives. I went to a dealership to ask this same questions and had a really bad experience and plan on never going back to them, so I'm a little hesitant to go to another dealership because I don't trust on getting information that would be on my best interest, according to them, and then turns out to be completely the opposite wrapped around in lies. If you know of an honest dealership in the San Diego area I would really appreciate it.