Self Powered Subs

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Interior Upgrades' started by slimspidey, Jun 10, 2014.

1. slimspidey

slimspidey New Member

Has anyone installed or thought about installing a self powered sub?

Was looking for a bit more kick and maybe upgrading the interior door speakers as well.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

4. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

The sedan is a bit longer than the hatch I believe. I doubt that sub would fit in the hatch.
  5. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Is the description just a generated blurb based on what car you search for? The description says:
    "AUDIO SYSTEM UPGRADE BY KICKER for your 2014 Ford Fiesta ST with a 1.6L L4 - Gas. We also sell ELECTRONICS and AUDIO. This is a genuine OEM Ford part #CE8Z-18808-A and carries a factory warranty. We offer the best online prices with fast shipping with any order placed with us."

Maybe Steve@Tasca could explain it.
  6. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

It says sedan and has a picture for the sedan, so probably so. I really doubt it will fit without modifications for the hatch. The trunk on the sedan has a little more horizontal room.
  7. slimspidey

slimspidey New Member

Well I didn't plan on getting the Ford one for the sedan. SO back to the original question. Anyone have or install one? Anyone else do any upgrade to the rest of the speakers?
  8. moff3tt

moff3tt Active Member

I just checked the site again and they added a note that says it is only for 2015 Sedans :(
  9. VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin New Member

I installed a Kicker Hideaway. Fits really well on the right side of the spare tire. I'm really pleased with the added bass, I only run it about half way turned up.