SEMA 2013: FSWerks Fiesta ST

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by WRC Fan, Oct 18, 2013.

1. TWDM

TWDM Member

For your personal car, that's probably true, but could you imagine if every car shop just brought in a stock car and put in parts? I don't think people would go.

Just judging it based on what it is intended for: a car show.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. FSWerksVP

FSWerksVP Active Member

There's no shortage of over the top cars at SEMA so we feel we're OK. We build the car you actually want to drive/buy. We don't build the cars that you see in Fast N Furious movies.

Again, we are the minority at the show with our subtle approach. However, in a sea of the extreme it makes us stand out. :)
    Smokin and Tim McCarthy like this.
  4. FSWerksVP

FSWerksVP Active Member

Actually, the intent of the car is parts manufacturing per our contract.
    ziggyst, moshaholic2 and Tim McCarthy like this.
  5. FSWerksVP

FSWerksVP Active Member

We will be adding an exterior mod to the rear and are trying to get the front finalized. :)
    FiestaST and moshaholic2 like this.
  6. DirtyBlueshirt

DirtyBlueshirt Active Member

Not a fan when they're lowered that low, the wheels and arches tend to look way out of proportion... but that's my taste.

I really need to look into an exhaust for mine. Ever since Ford went to a single pipe on the Fiesta's muffler (non-ST) the sound is different and it looks rather sad...
  7. graynicolas11

graynicolas11 Active Member

That's a sick ST!
  8. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

I ran 18" rims on my SES with those exact tires and it was a very harsh ride. I bent 2 of the rims hitting an expansion joint in NYC. I only run those for Autocross now.
  9. FSWerksVP

FSWerksVP Active Member

I like our sema cars to be as low as possible. Really low. As much as I like to adhere to my own sema philosophy, there has to be SOME kind of modding that really sticks out. And the overall stance of our car is key. However, this year we drove it to the show as you'll see it displayed. Be sure to check it out!

Oh and the front exterior mod did end up happening. Looks really nice.
    moshaholic2 likes this.
  10. ziggyst

ziggyst Member

when/ where will there be pics of the real deal for those of us with no chance of attending SEMA :(
    im very anxious to see it!
  11. FSWerksVP

FSWerksVP Active Member

We will wait until the official start of sema. Or if ford shows pics first.
    ziggyst likes this.
  12. BRGT350

BRGT350 Well-Known Member Staff Member

looking forward to seeing the final product, but as usual, the FSWerks offering is the best looking of the SEMA bunch.
    graynicolas11 likes this.