show realtime MPG

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by davidp, Feb 9, 2015.

1. davidp

davidp Member

i saw a few videos on youtube of users having the realtime MPG displayed in their cars .. how can we turn this on/off??
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Ben

Ben Member

4. MRC

MRC New Member

I don't know if the US cars are the same as ours (German built) but in my car I can scroll through distance travelled/distance to empty/instant fuel economy/average fuel economy by momentarily pressing the end of the indicator stalk. When I want to re-set it when I fill up I simply scroll to where I want to be and press and hold until it resets...

Hopefully I understand what you are looking for and this will help.

Neeqness likes this.
  5. Toast

Toast New Member

The US one seems to be the same, but without instant fuel economy. All the other options are there, so I'm not sure why Ford decided to leave out instant economy.
  6. da51d

da51d New Member

Any updates on this?
  7. davidp

davidp Member

seems like it can be activated at the dealership but i will have to confirm this!
    F1ST likes this.
  8. 1sgdavo

1sgdavo New Member

I read somewhere in one of the ford litatures that we should have this as well. Hope David p can find something out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. lill2012

lill2012 Member

I managed to get 37.7 over 80 miles. it became a game after a while to see how high i could get it. wasn't easy keeping it at 65mph though :)
  10. da51d

da51d New Member

11. MRC

MRC New Member

I think the US cars may have slightly different electronics than the UK/Europe cars.
  12. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

They must have changed it for 2016 because my car came from the factory with instant MPG.
    FiST_To_The_Clutch likes this.
  13. Same here. Looks like for 2016 model year they added that option when you scroll through different info outputs.