Snuck my PB Fiesta ST into Ford Booth at Fabulous Fords : photodump

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Photos and Media' started by BlueBomber, Apr 28, 2014.

1. BlueBomber

BlueBomber Active Member

So I helped a friend take a few cars over to Fabulous Fords 2014, and got my Fiesta ST into the main concours green and into the massive FORD display.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]|

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

bryramos, jimlau, LuvfiestaST and 4 others like this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. kamakazee

kamakazee Active Member

Nice pics Nick! Are you working tomorrow? Jurrian set me up with an appointment tomorrow at 8 to have David install the Delrin motor mount insert. I was hoping to get your opinion on the Cobb mount if you have yours installed. Anyhow, I hope the mount works out. If not, then I will have to buy the Cobb unit from you guys.

4. BlueBomber

BlueBomber Active Member

I was hoping to have it installed this afternoon at the shop but a lack of available time for personal projects has made that impossible.

Going to give this a go in my driveway tonight... a bit peeved about that, but oh well.

And yes, I can be found here 8-5 weekdays, just not this Thursday/Friday for Octane Academy.

5. kamakazee

kamakazee Active Member

Sorry to hear man! Let us know how the Octane Academy goes. Also, do you guys have the Cobb mount in stock or does it have to be ordered?

6. BlueBomber

BlueBomber Active Member

I know we were trying to stock it but I don't think we have any on hand yet, I would call and doublecheck to be sure - I'm not sure whether or not they're in yet. Should stock em soon though.

7. kamakazee

kamakazee Active Member

Sounds good thanks!