SoCal, LA, SF Valley.....Looking to start a meet.....

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Meet and Greet' started by FiST-RR, Dec 4, 2014.

1. FiST-RR

FiST-RR New Member

So i have been looking at this site since i bought my car 2+ months ago. I was looking to start a meet with a bunch of FiST owners and i wanted to get your ideas as to place and time. Myself and Apple Jack are in the Valley but i know that we have some in ventura and some towards Pasedena/ glendale and some in Santa monica Area. Let me know if you guys got any ideas. I was thinking about the Inn-in-out on Van Nuys Blvd Right off the 101. Centrally located and has a decent parking lot. PM if you feel so inclined. Im looking to see if anyones intrested, when they would be able to make it, or maybe an alternate meeting place.

FiST-RR Maciej_Oleksowicz_2012_Rajd_Nowej_Zelandii_fot__Matt_Jelonek.jpg

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. koozy

koozy Active Member

Interested and will try to attend with time and schedule permitting of course.

4. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

There is a large toy drive / car show Sunday at the Warner Center. Their goal is 60,000 toys. Just a thought, a good first meet, and for a good cause. www.motor4toys.com

Doing my own toy drive Saturday in honor of my daughter. I cannot make it Sunday, because we are delivering the toys to the firehouse that came to our house on that terrible Sunday morning in July. On second thought, I may be able to make it early.

Today would have been my daughters 3rd birthday. Very tough day.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
  5. Randy@mountune

Randy@mountune Active Member

6. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

7. Randy@mountune

Randy@mountune Active Member

Well, there's well over 300 CA Focus ST and Fiesta ST owners on there if you are wanting to meet up, etc. :)

8. FiST-RR

FiST-RR New Member

Well im down for the meet on sunday. This sounds like a good starting point. Any one else intrested?

9. kryuenger

kryuenger New Member

I'm interested in a meet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. FiST-RR

FiST-RR New Member

Ok well lets set up to meet at the Denny's Off the 101 @ topanga this sunday. times anyone? I can be there around 9

11. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

I can make it. But I will have to bring my 12 year old. I'll bribe her with pancakes.

12. FiST-RR

FiST-RR New Member

for sure i'm gunna be doing the same with the Mrs.

13. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

So, are we on for tomorrow?

14. FiST-RR

FiST-RR New Member

Looks like imma have to work this weekend. Sorry bro holiday times....

15. kryuenger

kryuenger New Member

I should be free... Trying to convince the Commander now

16. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

Sorry, didn't see your post until later. Went to Supercar Sunday at about 09:45.

Saw Jay there with his beast roadster. This older gentlemen was there with his grandson. Jay let the kid sit in the drivers seat.

Attached Files:

17. kryuenger

kryuenger New Member

Who has a black FiST in Pasadena? I saw one parked at Starbucks on Fair Oaks on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

Suggestion for future meetups is Supercar Sunday. Plenty of cars to look at and Corner Bakery is right there for a cup of Joe.

19. FiST-RR

FiST-RR New Member

ok that sounds better sorry guys

20. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

What are you sorry for?

BTW... would be pretty cool to have 5 or 6 FiST lined up for photos at Supercar Sunday.

21. FiST-RR

FiST-RR New Member

Dont we have to sign up for supercar sunday?
    Either way i'm definetly down for this sunday