Sparco Pro Corsa

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Wheel and Tire Upgrades' started by kamakazee, Feb 17, 2014.

1. kamakazee

kamakazee Active Member

Very cool! I'm considering powder coating the Sparcos a different color down the line. I'm a huge fan of Team Dynamics' "High Power Silver" color!
    teamdynamics.jpg

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. scenicroadways

scenicroadways New Member

Tirerack now has a silver pro corsa color in stock, might look great for us with tuxedo black ST's

4. Ernesto

Ernesto New Member

Ordered the same setup for my tuxedo black FiST except I got 205-40-17 tires because you mentioned slight rubbing with the 215s. I should have them by the end of the week. This will be my street setup (mostly highway driving) until the aftermarket comes up with a decent light wheel (15-16 lbs) at a reasonable price.

kamakazee likes this.
  5. scenicroadways

Post some pics when you get them! I have a tuxedo black and am considering the same wheels. Did you get the new silver color or the dark?

6. Ernesto

Ernesto New Member

I originally ordered the light gray ones but I was going to have to wait 2-3 weeks. I ended up changing the order to the black ones since I did not like the gray with black center cap contrast. I also like the fact that they are matte black. Pics coming soon...

7. Ernesto

Ernesto New Member

Pics coming soon...

scenicroadways likes this.
  8. Ernesto

Ernesto New Member

Here are some crappy pics from yesterday... Car is lowered on Mountune/Eibach springs
    photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG

9. Ernesto

Ernesto New Member

The 205-40-17 sumitomos look tiny, I would recommend getting a 215 even though you may rub when slammed... Other than that, I like the wheels and they are actually 2-3 pounds lighter than the stock wheel and tire setup.

10. djdennehy

djdennehy Active Member

They look awesome... I want to get a set of those with some Hankook RS3s... I need to make more money

11. bigshotdan

bigshotdan Active Member

They are gorgeous wheels! They suit the car perfectly too. You'd have to be properly happy with those...

12. scenicroadways

Those look really nice! It's between the them and the ford euro SVT wheels now. So many decisions!

13. bigshotdan

bigshotdan Active Member

The ST170/SVT wheels look bloody good on the FiST too. That is a tough call...

14. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

Theres a big weight diff between the svt and the sparcos but if I had to choose for street it would be svt wheels because they are low pressure cast vs the sparcos gravity cast. I had sparco assettos last winter with 45 series tires and all wheels bent like butter.
    If these were a heavier construction ill be all over them...they look HOT as hell.

15. scenicroadways

Hmm according to tirerack the focus euro SVT wheels are actually a pound lighter then the sparcos.

16. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

You know you are correct, my fault. 22lbs dang.

17. kamakazee

kamakazee Active Member

Black on black looks amazing! I think you can get away with 215/40-17 tires since the front end doesn't look slammed. I have H&R springs and there is almost no gap between the top of the tire and fender. I'm now considering coil-overs for the adjust-ability. I'm tired of throwing it hard into corners and hearing the tire make contact with the inner fender well.

18. Ariel Garcao

Ariel Garcao New Member

upload_2014-9-30_5-27-3.png
    can anyone photoshop these on a tuxedo black st?

19. MLKN

MLKN Active Member

How much is the car lowered vs stock? I like this tire size/rim combo but probably not going to lower it right away. Thanks for the feedback.