speaker issues?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by graynicolas11, Mar 7, 2014.

1. FordService

FordService Official Ford Representative

Hey there!

I can loop in your customer service manager if you'd like. Just shoot me your VIN, mileage, best daytime phone number, full name, and dealer name/location.

Meagan

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. FordServiceCA

FordServiceCA Official Ford Representative

4. FordServiceCA

Hi LuvfiestaST,

Thank you for the information. Please PM me the VIN, full name, telephone number, and dealer information; I will loop in your regional customer service manager. :)

Kwasi

5. LuvfiestaST

LuvfiestaST Active Member

I wi
    i will later today.. Thank you kindly

6. FordServiceCA

[QUOTE="LuvfiestaST

i will later today.. Thank you kindly[/QUOTE]

Hi LuvfiestaST,

Awesome! I look forward to the info, my friend.

Kwasi

7. My speakers began crackling in the winter and I figure it was from the cold! I went into the dealer I purchased the car from and asked about the issue. They agreed that it was the cold and have put in a request to have the speakers done under warranty. I won't be getting it fixed though in till winter is totally gone!

LuvfiestaST likes this.
  8. LuvfiestaST

Which speakers?

9. graynicolas11

graynicolas11 Active Member

I haven't told my dealer simply because it hasn't done it since those 2 days..should I still tell them and get my speaker replaced?

10. LuvfiestaST

Ir
    It will do the same next year probably and ya don't won't it dying in the middle of the summer when you are cruising down the 400

11. LuvfiestaST it is the driver side door speaker and its definitely in the bass and mine doesn't go away! I used to work for the dealer when I was on
    co-op so I know the person who does warranty really well. She told me this is a common issue and when your car is still under warranty you should always get stuff fixed while it is still free!

LuvfiestaST and graynicolas11 like this.
  12. LuvfiestaST

I'll have to do a speaker test cause when I'm driving it sounds like the right passnger door

13. I just spoke to my dealer and yes they will be replacing both my front speakers under warranty. There is now almost a constant crackle in the bass and we are still blaming it on the cold.

14. LuvfiestaST

Are they replacing just the larger door speakers? I still can't figure out if it's the front or back door speaker...

15. The front ones will be replaced for sure but I don't know about the ones in the back yet. I was told that any speaker that was damaged would be replaced.

16. LuvfiestaST

Ok thanks man

17. LuvfiestaST

Just had my right rear speaker replaced.. Thanks Kwasi and the guys at Northway Ford... Sounds amazing...