Spring, where art thou?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RDgolfer, Feb 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

Okay, so I have bunch of mod parts to install...but this late winter onslaught here in the North East is a serious buzz kill...coming up next, 3 days of snowfall...more killing of buzz...just some over shoveling, cabin fever babble...I am RDgolfer...I needz some green grass and some green cash after I beetz yor azz...see what I mean? I am going to go run into the woods and find some coyotes to run with and find some possum meat!!! Laugh it up FiST'ers, unless you live in Texas or Fla or Ca or any other place where a winter wheel package means nothing to you pampered losers...Where is my Fish Taco Dude?...or....Where are my Baby Back Ribs feller??? Wherz my gator bites? Don't make me get my scatter gun Mister!

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. BRGT350

BRGT350 Well-Known Member Staff Member

Moved to "Off Topic" since it has very little to do with the Fiesta.

Dyn085 and Firesail like this.
  4. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

I will try to be more nerdy from now on...I was having a moment...By the way, everything I say is FiSTy on here...."Off Topic'ville" is nice...maybe I'll hang around here in the underworld...and you are definitely a nerd BRGT...lighten up...it's a big world out here beyond your little pasty existence

5. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

Let's have no fun and only facts...and sell shit...great approach to reaching out to owners and potential owners...You make me want to buy a Civic Si

6. Dyn085

Dyn085 Active Member

You should definitely buy a Civic Si.

7. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

I should?

8. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

How snarky...

9. BRGT350

BRGT350 Well-Known Member Staff Member

sorry dude, you are out of here. 99% of all the complaints I get as a moderator are from your posts.

timboslice, Dyn085, golfhack and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.