ST in LA/West LA.

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Meet and Greet' started by koozy, Mar 30, 2014.

1. koozy

koozy Active Member

nothing here anymore :D

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Sharp looking Car :)

4. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

Agreed! I love the white, but I can't have one because I'm far too anal about keeping it clean. Black and white are awesome when they are clean and shiny!

5. bryramos

bryramos Member

Congrats! Where in So Cal are you?

6. McRib 1s Back

McRib 1s Back Well-Known Member

Nice photos! Welcome aboard! :)

7. hyatt

hyatt Active Member

I think I saw your car last Friday in El Segundo. I say this because I've only seen two STs in the wild and one of them was white.

8. koozy

koozy Active Member

hmm.. must have been someone else. I was nowhere near El Segundo last Friday. I rarely make it south of the 105fwy. Last time was to South Bay Ford a month or so ago. Now if you catch a white one near Marina Del Ray, that might be me.

9. hyatt

hyatt Active Member

Weird coincidence. Anyway, very nice car sir.

10. Randy@mountune

Randy@mountune Active Member

Lookin good!

11. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

Great write up Koozy. Just bought my 2015 ST. I too am in West LA. If you see a black ST in the Marina with no paper plates, it is me.

12. koozy

koozy Active Member

Thanks and congratulations with your recent acquisition, it's a fun car.

13. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

Thanks. Best handling car Ive owned. Thats not saying much though. 1300 miles on it, currently. Bought it Oct 19th from Galpin. Plan on doing similar mods as yourself. Already purchased cp-e engine mount. Thought i'd try someone elses mount. Will install it next weekend. Also an intake and exhaust.

14. koozy

koozy Active Member

cool, hopefully an Accessport or similar tool is on your list as well.

15. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

Yes indeed.

16. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

Koozy, did you ever think to wrap the down pipe before installation?

Mounted my intake, exhaust, and cp-e engine mount. The Injen intake is loud. Love it! The MBRP exhaust is loud. Love it, for now. The cp-e mount feels like the engine is rigid mounted. Absolutely no wheel hop.

17. koozy

koozy Active Member

nah. I'm not trying to squeeze out every little hp, nor do if feel anything around there is in jeopardy of being toasted. Ford has done a good job of protecting and sheathing the important things in the area.

18. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

Thanks for your opinion.

19. Teezlr

Teezlr Member

You running an MBRP exhaust? Saw a black on off Bora Bora with a loud exhaust!

20. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

Might have been me. When was it? I have yet to see another FiST in So Cal... and I have really been looking.

21. Teezlr

Teezlr Member

3 weeks ago, I was training someone at the gym there at "The Villas" .... wasnt in my car but I have a silver on with rado wheels... use it for work