Stock FIST Stuff!

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Parts for Sale' started by McRib 1s Back, Apr 15, 2015.

1. McRib 1s Back

McRib 1s Back Well-Known Member

My race car project has resulted in the removal of pretty much everything! I've already sold my Recaro seats/matching interior parts, but have a few other bits that might be interesting:

- Complete navigation system and radio
    - All airbags! Individually available, or buy the whole set!
    - 4 x 16" black Sparco Gara Asetto (sp?) w/Dunlop Direzza DZII, 80% tread
    - 4 x 15" black Sparco Gara Asetto (sp?) w/BFG R1, 80% "tread"

The wheels are the ones pretty common around here, and quite good for a track or street wheel. They have a few scratches, but nothing too bad (I might have gone off the track once or twice!). Seriously, they touch up fine -- and is a big part of my attraction to black wheels! They match the FiST nicely too!

Make me an offer. I really prefer to deal with Southern California, local pick-up. If I don't sell them after some time, I'll reconsider. :)

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Ca5p3r

Ca5p3r Member

I would be possibly interested in the APIM (sync module behind screen) and nav card.

It would have to be shipped to North Dakota though.

$100? Plus ship

4. Turboduck01

Turboduck01 Member

McRib, can you post some photos or pm me what you consider scratches on the wheels? I'm interested. Interested in both sizes actually.

5. Chuckable

Chuckable Member

If you don't end up selling the wheels locally, PM me 'cause I may be interested!

6. McRib 1s Back

Unless, I'm misunderstanding you, it sounds like you only want part of the NAV system. I'd like to sell the entire unit and think that gutting it makes it tougher to do so.

If this doesn't move, however, it's yours. Let's see if I have any local bites! ;)

7. McRib 1s Back

Sure thing. You mean both sets? I regard the 15s as a great track day setup. and the 16s as auto-x or a great street tire for mostly dry use (though I hear they're okay in the rain).

8. Chuckable

Chuckable Member

Sorry I wasn't clear. Not both sets. Either set that you may consider selling and shipping, but not both because my car is only a street car :thumbsup:

9. McRib 1s Back

Not a problem! Maybe the 16s? I'll get some photos later...

10. McRib 1s Back

I can do that. Tomorrow or this weekend is most likely...

11. Chuckable

Chuckable Member

Sounds like photos of both the 15s and 16s would be good. Probably help you get a quicker sale, whether with me or someone else :thumbsup:

12. Ca5p3r

Ca5p3r Member

You are correct. The only differences that I can tell between nav and non nav fiesta is the sd card with maps and the navigation app installed to sync. The sync software itself is exactly the same between nav and non nav fiestas. I am just wanted to absolutely confirm this.

13. McRib 1s Back

If this holds true, it's a very interesting and efficient way to design the system! Maybe you just need to spec something over the "base radio"? I thought the non-NAV FiST I sat in had a tiny display?

I can make it easy for you and package the whole thing up for you! :)

14. Ca5p3r

Ca5p3r Member

I suppose i could take it all and figure it out.

15. reddog99

reddog99 Active Member

Do you have stock shocks?

16. McRib 1s Back

Shots of the 16" Sparcos with 225/45 Dunlop Direzza DZII:

Attached Files:

17. McRib 1s Back

...so these 16s are in better shape that I remember. They're dirty, and have a few small scratches, but would be okay for street or track use. The tires are great for street/auto-x, but have to say not the best for long HPDE sessions. As a result, I only used them briefly on track events.

18. McRib 1s Back

I was starting to say yes, then just remembered that I gave them to Dirty Blue Shirt along with a bunch of other stuff! :)

19. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

I don't know what it takes to swap over a nav unit from a non nav unit, but it's a little more involved than just plugging in the SD card and swapping out the sync unit. Some of the Ford people around here have said it's not possible to swap to a nav unit when yours comes from the factory without it. That being said, nothing is impossible especially since the parts are made for the car, but it's a matter of how much stuff really needs to be swapped. Might be likely the wiring harnesses are completely different.

I suppose someone could be the guinea pig to find out what it does take to swap the nav unit in.

20. Ca5p3r

Ca5p3r Member

Ill be a guinea pig. I already went through and put focus St recaros (non heated, the ford racing ones) into my FiST.

21. happypizza

happypizza New Member

@mcrib, I'm very interested in the 16s! What do you want for them, I can come anywhere in So Cal to pick them up