Suspension question

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chassis Upgrades' started by captainmorbid, Apr 5, 2015.

1. captainmorbid

captainmorbid Active Member

It is looking like I'll be into a Fiesta ST next spring, and I've a question about the KW V1s that I have on my 11 SES. Will it fit on the ST? I only ask because KW has 2 part numbers listed for the Fiesta, one for the ST and one for the 11-13 Fiesta and Mazda 2. I asked Chalon from Perfect Circle, and his research pointed to the different knuckles for the ST as explanation for the different part numbers. I know that there have been a few FiST owners that swapped in the FRPP Bilstein kit that was originally listed for the non-ST, and I don't remember anyone having fitment issues. I would like to save some dough and refit my kit on the ST, so that's where we sit. Will they fit?
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. BRGT350

BRGT350 Well-Known Member Staff Member

The knuckles are different to work with the larger brakes, but everything I have read and seen points to the mounting ears for the struts to be the same on both the ST and non-ST cars. In a few weeks I am going to be installing springs on my ST and putting ST springs on my brother's 1.0L Fiesta. As a double check, I can place the ST struts on his 1.0L to verify the fit.
  4. captainmorbid

captainmorbid Active Member

Thank you sir.