Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

Sync wtf?

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  FordIVTteam 
#1 ·
Just my opinion, but seriously, doesn't sync's "voice" sound like someone with a severe learning disability? I would pay good money for someone to come up with a way to change this. Or even better, give you different voice options. "Yo bro, turns comin up, slow down $&%/#."

#5 · (Edited)
You're welcome! I'm glad to be here, Darmie. :)

Kim,

Are these suggestions used to update current systems with new firmware or only for new vehicle systems?
When I had my 2011 Fiesta SE there was one update that I applied in 2012 and there hasn't been one for that car since. (I can still check)
My wife's 2013 Escape S has never had an update and neither has my 2014 Fiesta ST (delivered jan 2014)
Just wondering if we will see new features added to our systems.

Thanks
Nathan
Hi Nathan,

This is a great question. We encourage owners to post their ideas here because members of Ford's product development team periodically mine the ideas on this site for insights and inspiration. I can't speculate which specific changes will be implemented, but these ideas are not limited to future vehicles and products. All suggestions are welcome! :)

Kim

#4 ·
Kim,

Are these suggestions used to update current systems with new firmware or only for new vehicle systems?
When I had my 2011 Fiesta SE there was one update that I applied in 2012 and there hasn't been one for that car since. (I can still check)
My wife's 2013 Escape S has never had an update and neither has my 2014 Fiesta ST (delivered jan 2014)
Just wondering if we will see new features added to our systems.

Thanks
Nathan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.