Sync wtf?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Exterior Upgrades' started by Bahkaboy, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Bahkaboy

Bahkaboy Member

Just my opinion, but seriously, doesn't sync's "voice" sound like someone with a severe learning disability? I would pay good money for someone to come up with a way to change this. Or even better, give you different voice options. "Yo bro, turns comin up, slow down $&%/#."
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. FordIVTteam

FordIVTteam Official Ford Representative

You don't like Samantha's voice, Bahkaboy? ;)

Give us some suggestions of what you'd like to see/hear in future updates by posting your ideas here:

4. Darmie

Darmie New Member

I love how Ford comes into these forums. Thank you.
  5. F1ST

F1ST Member

Are these suggestions used to update current systems with new firmware or only for new vehicle systems?
    When I had my 2011 Fiesta SE there was one update that I applied in 2012 and there hasn't been one for that car since. (I can still check)
    My wife's 2013 Escape S has never had an update and neither has my 2014 Fiesta ST (delivered jan 2014)
    Just wondering if we will see new features added to our systems.

6. FordIVTteam

You're welcome! I'm glad to be here, Darmie. :)

Hi Nathan,

This is a great question. We encourage owners to post their ideas here because members of Ford's product development team periodically mine the ideas on this site for insights and inspiration. I can't speculate which specific changes will be implemented, but these ideas are not limited to future vehicles and products. All suggestions are welcome! :)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  7. level42

level42 Active Member

Here's a suggestion ... make Sync OPEN SOURCE!

Just think of the possibilities :mischievous:
    iLiptiKal and landwombl like this.
  8. FordIVTteam

Hey level42,

Don't forget to post your suggestion here: so members of our product development team get a chance to hear this idea. :)