Team O'Neil Rally School video - Fiesta ST

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by Randy@mountune, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Randy@mountune

Randy@mountune Active Member

Check out this cool video of the Team O'Neil Rally School:

I do the ECU programming and we provide the parts on the hardware side of things, as well. :cool:
    Pedro, XR650R, Mr UFO and 3 others like this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

Sweet! Thanks for sharing!
  4. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

I'd love to try that school. I'm afraid I'd fall in love with Rally and it would end up a very expensive hobby.
  5. BRGT350

BRGT350 Well-Known Member Staff Member

I highly reccommend going to the school, even for the 1 day Fiesta experience. I went last year as part of the Fiesta Movement and picked up skills that I use almost every day when driving. Animal avoidance, left foot braking, winter driving, autocrossing, car balance, and looking way ahead has made a huge difference in the way I drive on the street and track. Before the school, I always felt a little behind the car when autocrossing, after the 1 day of classes, I felt ahead of the car for a change. I went from a mid pack finisher to 0.1 seconds off from a GS win last year.

XR650R and BlackBird like this.
  6. captainmorbid

captainmorbid Active Member

I'm tempted to do a dirtfish course.

Sent via poles, wires and telegraph 2.
  7. BlackBird

BlackBird Active Member Staff Member

Educate yourself! I'm hoping to put the funds together to do the weekend course sometime in 2015. It's about a 3hr-ish drive for me.
    Firesail likes this.
  8. captainmorbid

captainmorbid Active Member

It's a bit farther for me. There is a Canadian rally school in Calgary 3 hrs from me, but I think you have to bring your own car. I'm not quite ready to destroy this one quite yet... :)
  9. XR650R

XR650R Member

I love riding dirtbikes. This would be just as fun (in someone else's car).