Test drove a Fiesta ST, got rear ended.

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by JonG147, Oct 21, 2014.

1. JonG147

JonG147 New Member

My friend and I are looking at getting a Fiesta ST soon and I found the perfect one. A loaded Performance Blue one with Recaros. We both drove it earlier in the day and loved it so we took our friend back to look at it and my friend was like we should take him for a ride. So he asked the guy and he was like just make it quick. We literally went about a half mile and came back. We were in the last Michigan turn around right before the dealer lot and we were sitting at the red light waiting to turn left for the dealer when out of nowhere, we get hit from behind by a Toyota Camry. The driver was Chinese and literally could barely speak English and says that his brakes didn't work. The police came and did a report and no one was hurt but it was crazy. I'm glad it had the Recaros because the support made it so much easier to take the impact. I'll post pictures in a few.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. ryst

ryst Active Member

Glad you're ok. Also woo, you don't have to pay a deductible. (For those who don't know, in Michigan it's no fault, so you pay your deductible no matter how stupid the other driver is.)
  4. JonG147

JonG147 New Member

Yeah, good thing it was on dealer insurance. Also to clarify both my friend and I are both looking at getting one, not sharing one haha
  5. Steve@Tasca

Steve@Tasca Fiesta ST Network Sponsor

Salesperson didn't go with you? That's odd.
  6. JonG147

JonG147 New Member

We literally went around one turn around to the other like less then a half mile total he was watching from the sidewalk