Test drove a Fiesta ST yesterday and....

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by FORDTOUGH, May 9, 2014.

1. Deanh

Deanh Member

no one, how wary one dealer is compared to another is a variable....hell, could have been another brand altogether....

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Deanh

Deanh Member

story is getting re-embelished AGAIN?????......

4. FORDTOUGH

FORDTOUGH Member

No I asked around. I do my research

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

5. Deanh

Deanh Member

and you STILL cant fathom a car in an accident isnt worth as much as one that hasnt been....great research obviously. Anyways, no getting through to someone who is attempting to justify their story by constantly changing it....FWIW...Ive forgotten more about the Car industry than you currently know....sorry to ride you a little, but next time share all the details, dont just bitch that apparently the FIST is too much $ ( name a competitor STILL is yet to be answered ) and the shout lowball without sharing the fact the trade had been in an accident...thats cherry picking facts trying to validate a fundamentally flawed argument.

6. Deanh

Deanh Member

seems you used Sauces, not Sources. lol

7. FORDTOUGH

FORDTOUGH Member

No need to be rude sorry I didn't explicitly spell everything out for you.

8. Deanh

Deanh Member

its misleading, and untruthful to say the least....

9. FORDTOUGH

FORDTOUGH Member

Listen guy I'm not obligated to come on here and give you my vehicle's history report. I'm sorry that I wasn't pleased with the dealers offer on my car that's my opinion. Just because I didn't list my vehicles history on here for you to dissect and critique like you have every other thing I've said doesn't make my story misleading or in anyway untruthful. If I feel like my car is worth more than 8k accident or not that's my opinion. I don't need you to come on here and spew a bunch of jargon about how you know the car industry better than I do.

10. Deanh

Deanh Member

Its Dean, an no you are not obligated, but dont accuse someone of lowballing your trade without sharing all the info, simple...like I said THATS mis-leading. Sorry you are sensitive to being called out....Cheers. Dean

11. SirSlaughter

SirSlaughter Member

That's basically what happened with my trade. I did my trade, only got 9800 due to it being in an accident, but the tax I saved because I did not pay tax on the amount that was taken off from the trade, and the rebates basically got me what I wanted.

12. FORDTOUGH

FORDTOUGH Member

Called out? I gave that info to the dealer. Again no obligation to give a complete stranger that information. You have no right to tell me what my car is worth. If I feel its more valuable than what a dealer offers again my opinion.

13. Deanh

Deanh Member

but apparently they LOWBALLED you, are we on the same wavelength now?????? And apparently only NADA and KBB have the right to tell you what their car is worth, yet they DONT BUY CARS...funny....you are definitely a lost soul FORDTOUGH.

14. BlackBird

BlackBird Active Member Staff Member

This thread isn't going much of anywhere. WRC Fan or someone with mod authority...time to lock 'er up.

Firesail and Cligedy like this.