Thank you COBB

Discussion in 'COBB Tuning' started by RDgolfer, Jul 23, 2014.

1. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

This thread is dedicated to Cobb Tuning out of Austin, it goes...going from my house to FiST, house to FiST, I somehow sat on my Cobb AP.....and one morning, after setting my ECU to anti theft mode,which I do every night, the next morning I hooked up the AP, and saw a spider web on my screen. So this meant my car was stuck in anti theft mode, with no way of starting my car or driving it....I called Cobb and told them my situation...they listened to my dilemma, and I ordered another AP and paid...they shipped a new AP, and I was able to start my car and drive it...I asked if I bought the new AP if they would refund me after I shipped the new AP back to them..and they said yes...and in the mean time, I shipped them the broken AP to be to make a long story longer, I received my original AP fixed, and sent them back the AP that I bought to get my car out of anti theft mode...all is right in the world again! If customer service has been horrible for you, with people who can't speak correct English...and this is in no way racist...Cobb's customer service is top notch and I all I have to say is Hurrah! American made and American serviced...and I am completely satisfied...and I want to give all y'all at Cobb a big Bro Hug! I am hugging right now...I hope you can feel the love! Thanks guys!
    Mr UFO and COBB like this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

Cobb really knows how to take care of their customers! The fact that their products are awesome makes them world class!
    COBB likes this.
  4. Mikeygti

Mikeygti Active Member

Plus 3 on Cobb's excellent customer service :)
  5. Mr UFO

Mr UFO Active Member

Yep. Just had a great experience at Cobb Surgeline in Portland!